The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I think we need one.
Excuse the sarcasm in the title.

But there’s always the ‘i ❤️ Collingwood... when sheed kicks match winning goals against them’

But anyway, down to business :

Stephenson gets a vfl lit out because the AFL weren’t able to write a waterproof/ jerk-proof ban.

Anyway, if he pulls a hamstring during his vfl game, im going to laugh a bundle.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I think we need one.

But there’s always the ‘i ❤️ Collingwood... when sheed kicks match winning goals against them’

Stephenson gets a vfl lit out because the AFL weren’t able to write a waterproof/ jerk-proof ban.

Anyway, if he pulls a hamstring during his vfl game, im going to laugh a bundle.
I don’t wish the player I’ll, but anything that hurts the Chokers is good.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Steele Sidebottom is busting his nut

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ridiculous suspension to start with.
Either suspend him for the remainder of the season or only allow his return through the seniors.

The best suspension i wouldve given him would've been 12 games.
Then its up to Collingwood to have the balls to play him in a final after missing 3 months.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Steele Sidebottom is busting his nut
Nah. One of his team mates busted it for him, give that man a gold star and an elephant stamp. Poor Colonwood, they just keep finding ways to get injuries. See there's also a mention that the Woofers are sniffing around Darcy Moore. Just another little bit of outside noise n annoyance to distract them.

Won't mind at all if Essendrugs n Colonwood belt the *smile* out of one another this week n Essendrugs pips them by about a point, just to mess with them a little bit more.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Eddie applied pressure on the loop hole and the AFL thought why not.
Mates just helping each other out.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I think we need one.

But there’s always the ‘i ❤ Collingwood... when sheed kicks match winning goals against them’

Well done Tigerfan. Finally a thread to let the Dyer-ere out to these stinking skunks.

Yeah, just heard about Sidebutt......poor Figgy, so brave....

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Unforgettable: MCGovern to Vardy to Ryan to Sheeds. GOAL. Cameras cross to Eddie blowing fuse. Job done.

Is it wrong of me to delight so much in the misery of others?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
On Stephenson. Seriously, does this now mean that every player who cops a one match suspension will be able to play in the VFL/SANFL/WAFL every time the AFL team plays earlier than the reserves team in the next week?

What if he cops a VFL suspension and the VFL team plays on the Saturday but the AFL team plays on the Sunday? Does this mean he has to miss a week of VFL but can play in the AFL team during the same round?

Do these clowns hear themselves when they speak?

Reactions: 9 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The unfortunate testicle injury, which should not be wished upon any man, just goes to show what part of his anatomy is not made of steel!

good point.

Steele Kahunas certainly wouldn't be a bad name to carry through the world..

and yes, even though he plays for Collingwood (I dont mind Steele), every man feels little of his pain.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
good point.

Steele Kahunas certainly wouldn't be a bad name to carry through the world..

and yes, even though he plays for Collingwood (I dont mind Steele), every man feels little of his pain.
Reminds me of ‘Iron Balls’ McGinty from The Jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user