The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Mitch Cleary reckons don't be surprised if Ralph turns out to be his new manager....!
Be handy to carry Dusty's bags.

Don’t think do do goey will leave Collingwobbles.
But if Ralph becomes his manager you can guarantee Ralph will make the pies pay top dollar and more.
Pies will be worried

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Might get caught by the ‘No Fat Guys On The Field’ rule too; could impact on the team defence strategy...

he is playing for a really shiit side.
Bring him over. 800k freed up from Rance
Trade out.
Continue the dominance...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Collingwood will announce Dayne Beams retirement.
And apparently they have spoken to Scott Selwood to fill the spot.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Collingwood will announce Dayne Beams retirement.
And apparently they have spoken to Scott Selwood to fill the spot.

Push him out the door on a heavily reduced pay out to make cap room for Jordy and Moore.

Hopefully a club with cash to burn makes ridiculous offers to up the anti on what its gonna cost to keep both of them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Push him out the door on a heavily reduced pay out to make cap room for Jordy and Moore.

Hopefully a club with cash to burn makes ridiculous offers to up the anti on what its gonna cost to keep both of them.

Regardless of the issue's that beams has,
This is an almighty flk up.
600+ per season and still 3 years left.
Its now up to beams to make the call. I guarantee he won't go with empty pockets.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Rang my elderly mum to see how she's going and the first thing she asks me is if I know who the player is who's about to be outed for the theft of teammates credit card info......
Apparently on 3aw earlier today Neil Mitchell went with the story. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, I found it interesting that he would put it out there without it having some sort of substance.

Thought it belongs here as it sort of suits them and we only hope it's not one of ours!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Rang my elderly mum to see how she's going and the first thing she asks me is if I know who the player is who's about to be outed for the theft of teammates credit card info......
Gunna guess that there's not much connectivity n brotherly love happening at that club if there's any weight behind the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Apparently on 3aw earlier today Neil Mitchell went with the story. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, I found it interesting that he would put it out there without it having some sort of substance.

Thought it belongs here as it sort of suits them and we only hope it's not one of ours!

Sorry, I need more info...

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
In to Darcy Moore as Rance replacement according to eddies godson!

We should only show interest so we drive up his price BUT
Flk him.. your not going to pay 800k for a bloke that gets injured sneezing.