The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Elliot not-handballing to Cox and selfishly trying to kick the goal himself in the goal square was the worst
There so many to mention.
But yes that was a shocker.
As bad as when Thomas spoiling Elliott marking 35m directly in front.
Collingwood last night looked like a team all playing for there futures.
It was the worse team orientated game ive seen in a very long time.
But wasn't Buckley the biggest individual player in a team sport?

Reactions: 1 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Think it's a given he'll take on the captaincy next year..... comes across as the most intelligent of that lot.

Speaking of captains, is Pendlebury the greatest *smile* whinger playing the game?..... he spends half his time sooking it up and is probably the reason he gets plenty of leeway!
Missed the ball by a foot and still carried on that he made an attempt. .. gotta Be Better than that.
When gun players drop off with age they get angry I guess at their non-performance and resort to whinging and cheap shots at the opposition. Selwood is another classic example. I hate to say it but I think Cotch may be getting there too.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I was only dipping in and out of the game but they seemed to lack skills, cohesion and work rate. That the Dogs didn't put them away doesn't say much for them either.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Elliot not-handballing to Cox and selfishly trying to kick the goal himself in the goal square was the worst

They are the complete antithesis of the Tiges is unbelievable. Compare that to the night before Dusty marking maybe 10m out on an easy kick for him, handballs over the top for Georges 2nd goal. Elliott didn't even mark his, it was a loose ball and still didn't do the team thing.

They play as a complete bunch of individuals and then wonder why they suck. De Goey is another one, whenever he's around the 50m arc he almost always goes for goal, rarely looks for other options. Dusty is the total opposite, probably looks for options when he should be going for goal but I'd never take that away from him, its what makes him so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Like I said earlier, only round 1, but they looked like they are not playing for Buckley. Last Q and a half, game was there to be won, they just wandered around like Browns cows.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Like I said earlier, only round 1, but they looked like they are not playing for Buckley. Last Q and a half, game was there to be won, they just wandered around like Browns cows.
Will be gone before seasons end is my guess, no doubt Ed will put his hand up for the gig

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was only dipping in and out of the game but they seemed to lack skills, cohesion and work rate. That the Dogs didn't put them away doesn't say much for them either.
The dogs aren't that good either.
For all there dominance Collingwood were only 10 points down mid way through the last qtr.
They too struggle to kick goals +27 inside 50's

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why do the media keep on saying that Buckley has had a terrific last 3 years?
He has finally destroyed Collingwood.
The countless draft picks traded away for duds like Aish, Beams and Treloar. there's no quick recovery out of this.

Born_a_Tiger78

Tiger Rookie
Jul 16, 2008
The countless draft picks traded away for duds like Aish, Beams and Treloar. there's no quick recovery out of this.
Because it's been terrific?

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia

And you don't think that is terrific Zips?

• Haha

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Reading that De Goey had his bail extended on the indecent assault charge and will front court on August 9 ..
Pies spending up keeping him available ...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Reading that De Goey had his bail extended on the indecent assault charge and will front court on August 9 ..
Pies spending up keeping him available ...

Our boys have been very quick to take up social issues. Banned Triple M for a while. Convinced the other clubs to take a knee.

In light of what's happening in Australia at the moment, I reckon our boys should refuse to play against DeGoey while he has been charged with sexual assault.

The would really *smile* with the AFL's head

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Our boys have been very quick to take up social issues. Banned Triple M for a while. Convinced the other clubs to take a knee.

In light of what's happening in Australia at the moment, I reckon our boys should refuse to play against DeGoey while he has been charged with sexual assault.

it would Baloo. The De Goey story has stayed quiet, and considering what's happening at the moment, that's a little surprising.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
There

There’s a thought!