The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Our boys have been very quick to take up social issues. Banned Triple M for a while. Convinced the other clubs to take a knee.

In light of what's happening in Australia at the moment, I reckon our boys should refuse to play against DeGoey while he has been charged with sexual assault.

The would really *smile* with the AFL's head
Remember the hill and cross they erected for chopstickgate? This DeGy case has disappeared. Helps who your Prez is. Was.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
it would Baloo. The De Goey story has stayed quiet, and considering what's happening at the moment, that's a little surprising.
It’s before the courts, most issues go to sleep in the public sphere when it’s pre trial.
Chopsticks was tabloid fodder

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How cocky is Buckley.
Playing the 'he doesn't really care' if he gets the ass because apparently he has already received offers to go straight into the media next year (7 & Fox).
He achieved nothing as a player and will leave Collingwood worse off then when Hird left Essendon.
Not sure why he is hot property.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
How cocky is Buckley.
Playing the 'he doesn't really care' if he gets the ass because apparently he has already received offers to go straight into the media next year (7 & Fox).
He achieved nothing as a player and will leave Collingwood worse off then when Hird left Essendon.
Media work?
Can't see him working in the media, the way he talks is enough to put me to sleep.
Another job he'll fail at.

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Our boys have been very quick to take up social issues. Banned Triple M for a while. Convinced the other clubs to take a knee.

In light of what's happening in Australia at the moment, I reckon our boys should refuse to play against DeGoey while he has been charged with sexual assault.

The would really *smile* with the AFL's head
Or perhaps the AFL could show some leadership. DeGoey would be banned from playing if an NRL player. I bet that would also, strangely, expedite the court proceedings instead of procrastinating them.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
it would Baloo. The De Goey story has stayed quiet, and considering what's happening at the moment, that's a little surprising.
Meeja are too distracted waiting for the next 'Tom Lynch thug' story to burst?

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
How cocky is Buckley.

Figjam at his finest

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Fat Dusty has his 100th tonight.

Sexual assault that is.

Imagine how many mysogynists will be playing for KollingKlan as a result of the father-bastard rule.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The future looks bleak down at the Westpac, Holden, Lexus centre.
No kids.
The Brown brothers wouldn't be in the AFL if they weren't father and Sons.
Josh Dacios, thinks he is way better then he really is.
Penderbury, cant run out games.
Sidebottom is finished,
Howe is the biggest show bag i have ever seen in the game. Maybe he should actually defend if he is selected as a defender.
Quaynoor is a quality kid, but how was he an academy selection for Collingwood?
Grundy what an absolute mess.
Sier and Degoey have the playing capacity of 12 minutes.
And all there hopes lay with Nick Dacios coming next year.
All i see is Danny Roach part 2 coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users