The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Makes you wonder how De Goey and the worlds greatest ruckman feels. After all, it was pretty much their contracts, and to a lesser extent Moore, that made them lose the players they did. Oh well, boo hoo.
The funniest part of it all is it that they might still lose one of those 3 when they hit rock bottom.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A board challenge on the cards according to Parrot.

Pies are a mess.
Jeff Browne, Eddie's mate and 2IC when Eddie was CEO of channel 9 is all the talk. You'd have to think that McGuire is pushing for that behind the scenes, after he got forced out of Collingwood.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Makes you wonder how De Goey and the worlds greatest ruckman feels. After all, it was pretty much their contracts, and to a lesser extent Moore, that made them lose the players they did. Oh well, boo hoo.
Don’t forget the beams deal. And the silly contracts for average players in Mayne and Greenwood.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jeff Browne, Eddie's mate and 2IC when Eddie was CEO of channel 9 is all the talk. You'd have to think that McGuire is pushing for that behind the scenes, after he got forced out of Collingwood.

tom browns old man.

just another retrograde media boys club manoeuvre.

long may it reign at Collingwood.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
365 days ago
Collingwood were $5.50 favourites for the flag.
That's funny
In about 150 days the Pies are going to finish last or 2nd last, thats funny.
In about 180 days McGuire was going to resign leaving the Filth in ruins, that's sad, sad that he isn't going to be their till the end.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon it's gonna be Wossywood soon. Rumours of him taking over a getting bigger by the day.