The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Thinking i hate Port more than this mob these days..... What a bunch of wankers changing jumpers to sing the song. Kosch's idea no doubt - what a flog.

nah anyone who sticks up the finger at Ed and the pies I like.

The sooner we break the behind the scenes deals and favouritism between the pies (and the cats for that matter) and the AFL the better

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
1621139487587.png

Skunks reckon it's nothing so let's see if they cop the same scrutiny we did last year. Where are you Hugh?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
And now they seem set to back Buckley in, ala us with Dimma at the end of 2016.

Sensational. Another year of wasted development for them

he's clearly lost the players.

fingers crossed they're in for 20 years of on and off-field dysfunction.

They're claiming DeGoey had a poke in the eye, and was feeling around for the Intellectual Property Steward

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Strange is it not.
When it was the Tiger players supposedly groping it was almost headline news and the players were pilloried.
Enter the magpies and nothing to see here.
Might add here that the HS, every day has Collingwood wall to wall on page after page.
Someone in another thread mentioned how often Dusty's photo appeared in the paper and counted 14 times I think.
Maybe the same poster could count the Buckley appearances in the same paper.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I love how the media tip toes around Buckley.
Jabba to Lyold last night 'after 10 years in the top job, What would you do?"
Lloyd "mmm not sure,"
How many coaches have lasted 5 years without success let alone 10 years".
How Buckley dodges criticism for the state Collingwood are in has me Fkked.
"He wanted Beams, He agreed to chasing Wells and Mayne.
The signing of Grundy has to be on him too. 7 yrs @ million a year would be the worse list management call in the last 20 years.
Especially looking at blokes like Hickey playing on 300k.
That list reminds me of our list in the early days under Hardwick

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Strange is it not.
When it was the Tiger players supposedly groping it was almost headline news and the players were pilloried.
Enter the magpies and nothing to see here.

context is also important, as always.

Short and Vlastuin (in no way am I excusing them, it was dumb as hell), were clutching at Chols *smile* while we were singing the victory song; a time that is traditionally for *smile* around and doing dumb things (no, not sexual harassment)

DeGoey was digitally stimulating Quaynors anus while Buckely was earnestly addressing players after a loss?

Neither act is acceptable, but the latter is clearly orders of magnitude more profound in terms of a club culture.

and where is this being unpacked?

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Missed the news last night but I assume Hugh Remington unleashed on Collingwood? Can anyone post the footage?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I reckon Network 10 have been told by the AFL to keep Hugh away from AFL press conferences if they still want to have AFL access.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
he's clearly lost the players.

fingers crossed they're in for 20 years of on and off-field dysfunction.

They're claiming DeGoey had a poke in the eye, and was feeling around for the Intellectual Property Steward

I thought DeGoey was trying to find his phone......

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users