The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
My biggest concern about this isn't that we copped a belting in the media and the Pies haven't.

It is the apparently lack of response from Quaynor during the incident.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Hang on, didn’t Collingwood already do the ‘we’re backing Bucks, we’re all connected now and full of love for each other’?

It didn’t work the first time because he’s not an adaptable coach and the players are done with him.

Why on earth would they stick with him now?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Collingwood ferals going off their dial about the new board appointee. (Bridie O'Donnell)
Just heard a few on the radio this morning. They’re claiming she doesn’t even barrack for Collingwood but for the Doggies and she trolls Collingwood fans on line as toothless ferals.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
3/7 women on the board. Can't say they're not embracing diversity.
And bringing in Fans of other clubs too!
(though this BS about who you barrack for is so redundant these days for Footy Boards ... Do you have to have been a lifelong BHP shareholder and have posters of iron ore trains on your bedroom wall to run for that board?)

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
And bringing in Fans of other clubs too!
(though this BS about who you barrack for is so redundant these days for Footy Boards ... Do you have to have been a lifelong BHP shareholder and have posters of iron ore trains on your bedroom wall to run for that board?)
Players change allegiances all the time. All that matters is results.

First big job is to secure a coach for 2022 onward, and a large cohort of supporters won't cop Buckley being re-signed. Good to sit back and watch another big club bursting at the seams from internal pressures.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Any persons of colour, and/or LGBTQIA?? can't really claim diversity until then.
It's an exceptionally diverse board compared with what we're used to in football clubs.

Jodie Sizer is an Indigenous lady who, surely, is the president in waiting.

She is currently a vice president and smarter than the rest of the board put together.
3/7 women on the board. Can't say they're not embracing diversity.
Eight on the Collingwood board, Lee.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's an exceptionally diverse board compared with what we're used to in football clubs.

Jodie Sizer is an Indigenous lady who, surely, is the president in waiting.

She is currently a vice president and smarter than the rest of the board put together.

Eight on the Collingwood board, Lee.

Discussion on the Real Footy podcast this week of a likely board cleanout, will be interesting to see who remains. Jodie Sizer was not mentioned as a potential president - I'm sure she's very qualified but it will come down to power, money and influence.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Discussion on the Real Footy podcast this week of a likely board cleanout, will be interesting to see who remains. Jodie Sizer was not mentioned as a potential president - I'm sure she's very qualified but it will come down to power, money and influence.
I have heard whispers she doesn't want the job, Ant. But there is likely truth in what you say—I daresay she isn't connected well enough and it would be simply too confronting for Collingwood to have an Aboriginal woman running the joint.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I have heard whispers she doesn't want the job, Ant. But there is likely truth in what you say—I daresay she isn't connected well enough and it would be simply too confronting for Collingwood to have an Aboriginal woman running the joint.
I doubt very much whether Jodi would take the role. She is in the prime of her career and youngish family.

She has much bigger national issues to tackle than fix that rabble!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Matt Rendell says Collingwood had too many staff overpaid in the footy dept and at one stage they had a ballerina on the books assisting players overcome soft tissue injuries. ....
I ain't touching that last comment!:rolleyes: