The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Collingwood website has 8 board members listed but who knows.

On Lee's Age story there is a link to the Real Footy podcast where they discuss the upcoming board battles at Collingwood for those interested. Starts at 28:30.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Matt Rendell says Collingwood had too many staff overpaid in the footy dept and at one stage they had a ballerina on the books assisting players overcome soft tissue injuries. ....
I ain't touching that last comment!:rolleyes:

Didn't Michael Gale do ballet classes to deal with his chronic hamstring injuries? From memory it seemed to work.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Genuine board grumbles coming, very 1980’s. Feels like internal wars will plague the place for a while.

Overpaid players, wrong players leaving, coach under threat, salary cap issues, board issues all at once.

If they were a stock you’d sell now, about to plummet.

Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Matt Rendell says Collingwood had too many staff overpaid in the footy dept and at one stage they had a ballerina on the books assisting players overcome soft tissue injuries. ....
A ballerina? Probably for the prima donnas

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It is the apparently lack of response from Quaynor during the incident.
Quaynor was obviously focused on Figgy n didn't notice Gooey's minor intrusion. The one that surprised me was Peetracca's effort when Hunt? probed him. Was only a week or two after Flossy n Shorty got publicly hammered for tweaking Cholly.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia

Pretty low of Rendell really.

I mean, I have heard Buckley called a lot of things...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Buckley has done the unthinkable, he will leave Collingwood worse off since the Tony Shaw days.
They will finish alongside hawthorn but at least hawthorn won a few flags before falling down the ladder. What's Collingwoods excus?