The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Was a replay of what he said on which ever footy show his on the night before, stuff like none of this stuff happened on his watch , etc
I’m finding his rants hilariously delusional. Korda is a long time board member under his presidency ( not sure how long he was vice president for) , so fat Ed obviously thought highly enough of him while he was head honcho. And the challenger Browne is one of his best mates.
The mess the club is in at the moment is entirely of his making. The only difference if he was still in charge is that he would use all his clout and bullying to cover everything up

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like Kingsley's a front runner for the Scum job. Bloody hell. How much more do we have to get eaten.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Well I hope we’ve been having a conversation with Dean Solomon,
Highly rated, former teammate of Dimma’s.
Time to refresh our assistant coaches and restructure.

Reactions: 1 users

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
So if the pies finish last do they pick Daicos or another player then will they have enough points to pick Daicos when he is picked by another club?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
So if the pies finish last do they pick Daicos or another player then will they have enough points to pick Daicos when he is picked by another club?
GWS have their first pick. No pick till 25ish for the Pies.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
He definitely said he would come back.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't, the Collingwood people want him back and he is a very good President. Not to mention he won't want his end to be the way it was.
He may well have been a very good President but geez he made some horrendous football mistakes

Grubby over Balme tops the list

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The dumb bastards traded away their first pick this year thinking they would finish in the 8.
But there is a good chance they finish last.
In that case they couldve picked the Ollie Wines kid from SA and then match the bid for Dacios with a later pick.
Fingers crossed the kid that they miss out on becomes a superstar.
So each and every supporter remembers who caused it to happen. Mr Buckey.
My mate reckons Dacios junior reminded him of little Naish.
They better hope he is better then McInnes they were slapping themselves over last year. He is has been injured all year.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I heard a rumour penderbury will step aside next year.
They will have the biggest dud as captain. Adams...
The same bloke that allowed a runner to get blamed for his pathetic kick that cost them the flag.
Every 2nd kick is a clanger.
Not sure the little pea brain Collingwood could face seeing a highly skillled footballer replaced by the biggest butcher in the comp.
Dark days coming up for the little fatherless pies

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
de Goey assault charge dropped, cops to pay his legal fees. this is why I am uneasy about calls to stand down players (or any worker) until the case proceeds.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
All very quiet, but Troy Selwood was recently appointed list manager and resigned after six weeks due to "health issues".
He started to feel more and more unwell as he uncovered more and more how Colonwood's salary cap and list management is STILL in a huge mess ... and then decided he was far too unwell to take responsibility for it!? (Quite understandably)

Then felt incrementally better for each kilometre he got away from the Holden Centre?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Last edited:

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
If the Pies had any brains, and the Blues for that matter they would be headhunting Craig McRae. Fly has an impeccable playing and coaching CV, they could do a lot worse.
It appears the brains trust (is there such a thing at Collingwood? ) may have taken your advice @tigerman !

Too good a bloke to coach them.....!