The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Cub
Mar 5, 2021
Coaching team will reinvigorate this mob. Together with our rebound, will be the good news AFL story next yr.
Absolutely. Collingwood have put together an A grade coaching panel. They have absolutely nailed it. Their stay in the lower reaches of the ladder will be very short lived I reckon.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What does a Director of Coaching do?
Earn good coin doing sweet FA.
Can't get sacked like at Brisbane.
Now Leppich is the saviour at the Lexus centre.
I thought Leppich said he was going away from football to concentrate on land/home management.
That quickly ended after the ph call from Wright

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Their Board is functioning well

I honestly thought the debacle at the pies couldn’t get any worse. That is downright champagne comedy. Only photo of her related to footy and she was wearing a doggies jumper. That not really explained as to the Footscray/Collingwood connection? Maybe she was making a statement in support of Adam Treloar and wishing him all the best at the Dogs. Only recently joined as a member and appeared to be rushed onto the board. Possibly as a diversity statement particularly after the recent racism row. Not eligible to vote due to short term nature of membership and now won’t be voting at all. And every week there is another article highlighting the current battle behind the scenes,

Thank god it’s not us. For a change anyway.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I honestly thought the debacle at the pies couldn’t get any worse. That is downright champagne comedy. Only photo of her related to footy and she was wearing a doggies jumper. That not really explained as to the Footscray/Collingwood connection? Maybe she was making a statement in support of Adam Treloar and wishing him all the best at the Dogs. Only recently joined as a member and appeared to be rushed onto the board. Possibly as a diversity statement particularly after the recent racism row. Not eligible to vote due to short term nature of membership and now won’t be voting at all. And every week there is another article highlighting the current battle behind the scenes,

She's a Dogs supporter, that's well known. Her mistake was not disguising this fact after joining the Collingwood board. Or at least not rubbing it in their faces.

Last edited:

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

A doggies supporter that somehow ended up on the Collingwood board. Bizarre.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
A doggies supporter that somehow ended up on the Collingwood board. bizarre.

I’ve just read the official statement by Korda:

“It is with regret that the Collingwood board (she didn’t even need to vote on this) has accepted the resignation of ex official director, Dr ‘Brodie O’Donnell. (bit more about the new job) The opportunity and duty before Birdie we understand and yet her departure is Collingwood’s loss. on behalf of the board I thank Bridie for her contribution to our club and wish her every success (‘that’s fair enough comment there re wishing her all the best).

The bit that gets me is the “contribution”. Dr O’Donnel has been there for 4 months…..16 weeks including the period since home and away season ended. Bit hard to see what the contribution would have been? in such a short period of time.

Anyway - it’s not us. Phew.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Therefore……why on earth would you go on the board of Collingwood? To pump up one’s resume perhaps?

Absolutely, power, publicity, influence. Also your input on sport science matters would be valued by boards. It would open other doors for you.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Absolutely. Collingwood have put together an A grade coaching panel. They have absolutely nailed it. Their stay in the lower reaches of the ladder will be very short lived I reckon.
Can anyone in that group still play?
Because they have a very ordinary list

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Earn good coin doing sweet FA.
Can't get sacked like at Brisbane.
Now Leppich is the saviour at the Lexus centre.
I thought Leppich said he was going away from football to concentrate on land/home management.
That quickly ended after the ph call from Wright
And channel 7.

That $100 K fine cost us keeping him.

Thanks CCJ you Covid curfew breaking kebab eating,now wanting to go to LOLNorf Campaigner!!!

• Haha