The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Big chance for Fly to hit reset button and send him packing for good.. I reckon he will.
Little blow fly has hit the ground running.
Apparently told Sideass last week he is isn't guaranteed games next year and now there are rumours he has retired

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
What a *smile* wit.

cant beleive i wasted devils advocacy on him.

export quality *smile* heap.

possibly cost himself about $5m

Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He's been stood down apparently. Amazing that he was sent to the US for training.
It was a pure promotional junket. A bit of training all on video and posted on Insta, can’t believe the some in the media got so sucked in by a 30sec clip doing some circus style battle ropes.

Reactions: 2 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
He must be sacked.
Piece of *smile* serial offender.
Looks like a *smile*.
Hope he gets torched inside in the US.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
He must be sacked.
Piece of *smile* serial offender.
Looks like a *smile*.
Hope he gets torched inside in the US.
I‘ve seen plenty of those US prison shows with racial gangs and lifers and hard nuts and prison violence etc etc

On face value JDG‘s tatts might make it seem like he’d fit right in - probably with the “Aryran Brotherhood” - he would be well advised to behave himself while on bail and avoid even a short stint in remand.

Ahhhh - the schadenfreude again

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
He sounds like a flog.

However he does deserve to be heard and has a right to defend himself.

We saw Dusty get crucified for chopstick-gate, and then Sydney Stack - who the club has done an amazing job at helping him stop spiralling out of control.

And I am not trying to defend someone assaulting a woman - just holding fire.

Reactions: 6 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
The new reports of what he did are pretty low rent then outright violent.
the AFL is so invested in Female footy, respect, equality etc…that unless it’s proven it wasn’t JdG or similar he is done. The AFL has given themselves zero wriggle room.
the pies with their do better report is in the same boat.
I would also argue both AFL and Pies due to their stance on such issues have to treat JdG as guilty before any trial.
Being an AFL footballer would be an awesome job but the pitfalls are so huge for those who are a bit loose.

Reactions: 3 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Not sure he will end up in Jail.

Didnt the King beat up his girlfriend at the time and then fight with police when they arrived? He didnt get Jail time.

I dont think JDG will either. Will somehow get out of it.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Not sure he will end up in Jail.

Didnt the King beat up his girlfriend at the time and then fight with police when they arrived? He didnt get Jail time.

I dont think JDG will either. Will somehow get out of it.
Don't the septics have a fairly rampant plea bargaining system??
The legals will get together, there'll be some sort of mea culpa, humblest of apologies followed up by a donation or two and a suspended sentence. Then there'll be the quick departure for home n don't come back any time soon.

Reactions: 2 users