The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Gotta hand it to him, wherever he is, he's all in....(which is how it should be.) I remember him finishing off a presentation at Tigerland with words to the effect of. .... "Gee, I absolutely LOVE this club!"

I really like Fly and Leppa too and can only wish them both great health, no success and a stressful experience whilst at the filth.
I were at that presentation too Fly nearly had tears in his eyes when saying it.

Soft Cap reduction stuffed everything, (there is a bit to the story but not for me to say).

Glad it has worked out well for him in the end and got a main Gig but hopefully not the success with it.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Don't know why they bother with the exclusive in depth one on ones with the coaches. Nothing in depth or meaningful in there, just bland pollie speak from the Fly. Same as they'll get from all the coaches.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I reckon Collingwood won't be as bad as people think. McCrae is a quality coach.
If they can keep Moore and Penderbury on the park. They won't finish Boltom 4

Born_a_Tiger78

Tiger Rookie
Jul 16, 2008
I were at that presentation too Fly nearly had tears in his eyes when saying it.

Soft Cap reduction stuffed everything, (there is a bit to the story but not for me to say).

Glad it has worked out well for him in the end and got a main Gig but hopefully not the success with it.
It is now. Please tell.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Yep OK.
3 time premiership player, Brownlow medal winner &Best & Fairest in a premiership season. Compared to bloke who kicked 5 goals against WC in the home and away.
Yep I can't separate them either IMG-20220204-WA0007.jpg

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
But wait til Degoey plays another good game.
But I thought Stringer was better?
Just watch the game against Hawthorn.
The commentators are slapping themselves.
The only bloke that comes close to Dysty in the last 50 year's is Ablett senior

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Degoey can play and has his 5 minutes bursts every quarter but he was covered by the hard running of Sidebottom, Phillips and Treloar in 18 and 19 when they had their best shot to win a flag and in the following 2 seasons.

Two of those 3 left and the result was obvious last season.

#lolcollingwoodlistmanagement.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Degoey can play and has his 5 minutes bursts every quarter but he was covered by the hard running of Sidebottom, Phillips and Treloar in 18 and 19 when they had their best shot to win a flag and in the following 2 seasons.

Two of those 3 left and the result was obvious last season.

#lolcollingwoodlistmanagement.
Nah! Good player but a bit of a hero.
Thinks his shitt doesn't stink.
Bring him to punt Rd at a real club.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Lets not kid ourselves Jordan De Goey can play football and is a bloody good player (When he wants to be)

If he was at Richmond he would be a very different player and would elevate his game to a much higher level

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Lets not kid ourselves Jordan De Goey can play football and is a bloody good player (When he wants to be)
At AFL level they can all play footy. Some are even naturally seriously bloody good at it.
Thing that separates the champions from the pretenders is always the little bit of rubbery grey matter between the ears. Goo's little rubbery bit, the Packages little rubbery bit don't function consistently well n they've both been around more than long enough to establish their bona fides. Pee tracca looks to have got his rubbery bit functioning as needed n just needs performance over time to fully prove himself.

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
At AFL level they can all play footy. Some are even naturally seriously bloody good at it.
Thing that separates the champions from the pretenders is always the little bit of rubbery grey matter between the ears. Goo's little rubbery bit, the Packages little rubbery bit don't function consistently well n they've both been around more than long enough to establish their bona fides. Pee tracca looks to have got his rubbery bit functioning as needed n just needs performance over time to fully prove himself.
Pee, will bee the next Dusty, make no mistake. :help

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I'm finding it hard(er) to hate Collingwood with Fly and Leppa in charge.
It's bloody Colonwood FFS. Dimma could go n coach them next year n I'd still hate the bastards. Massive respect for Tommy even when he went n coached Colonwood, but that's for the individual n what they did for the Tigers. Apart from that Colonwood can go kiss my arse every day of the week.

• Love

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It's bloody Colonwood FFS. Dimma could go n coach them next year n I'd still hate the bastards. Massive respect for Tommy even when he went n coached Colonwood, but that's for the individual n what they did for the Tigers. Apart from that Colonwood can go kiss my arse every day of the week.

Tommy did a great job at Collingwood, they managed to add to the number of grand final losses :rotfl2

Just a pity Richmond undermined him and we lost a giant of coaching, Hafey is still the best coach we have had.

DS

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I see Craig Mcrae is quoting his wife in his press conference.
Be careful, we know how that worked out for the last coach who did this.