The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Craig Kelly their new CEO.
Was his company involved with any of our current playing list do you know? Nice little bit of inside information the pies now have on any players managed by the company he was involved with. Bit like potential info Chrissy could get from Braddy when Braddy was the AFL ops manager. Bit like the Bummers now Braddy is their coach and no longer AFL ops manager.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Is… is that good?
Well it's probably great for them as he will personally know how much 300+ players are on when it comes to prying blokes outta opposition clubs!
Was up at Mansfield to watch a cousin play back when he was coaching in around 2009..... a loose canon would be an understatement. .... had to have the coaches box moved further from where families congregated after numerous complaints over his volatile language!

Reactions: 1 user

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
Well it's probably great for them as he will personally know how much 300+ players are on when it comes to prying blokes outta opposition clubs!
Was up at Mansfield to watch a cousin play back when he was coaching in around 2009..... a loose canon would be an understatement. .... had to have the coaches box moved further from where families congregated after numerous complaints over his volatile language!
sounds perfect for that role................... in that club

Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
This seems like a weird appointment, but maybe just my biases coming through.

Not really sure though what Kelly has to suggest he would be a good CEO.

He ran a player agent business in which he seemed to be continually at war with other such businesses and made a lot of enemies.

He knows the AFL system, just doesn't seem a good fit.

Time will tell I guess!

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cant believe they selected Moore.
The dud Adams must be spewing. Its going to fun watching the mob going after him when he misses half the season with a lasarated eyebrow

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Might make a good captain; certainly a great CHB, probably the best since Rance. But certainly wins the title for worst hairstyle in the AFL, just ahead of Ginnivan.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Moore.jpg

Not risking overdoing the Toxic Masculinity in that pic are they!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Good luck Darcy Moore. Being named captain of any club, even Collingwood, is a fantastic honour. And when it is the captaincy of the club you supported as a kid, that must be an unbelieveable feeling.

What suprises me about this is how old he is. He just turned 27.

Thought he was younger than that.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Good luck Darcy Moore. Being named captain of any club, even Collingwood, is a fantastic honour. And when it is the captaincy of the club you supported as a kid, that must be an unbelieveable feeling.

What suprises me about this is how old he is. He just turned 27.

Thought he was younger than that.
Yeah, for all the hype, he’s a good player but not great. One time All Australian.

Amazing athlete, solid human and very progressive on social causes. Different type to other skippers for sure.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Aren't they getting carried away.

They won 12 games by 1pt last year and all of sudden they think thosthey are flag favourite. I can see the mob hitting the boundary