The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pies have signed 19yr old ruck Oscar Steene from West Adelaide as an SSP.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
What an idiot! Not that he did it because I am sure he is not the only one, but how dumb can you be to put yourself in that position especially in todays social media age.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What an idiot! Not that he did it because I am sure he is not the only one, but how dumb can you be to put yourself in that position especially in todays social media age.
Yep. I suppose to save paparazzi headaches, they obviously forced him to front the media quickly. Barely looks or sounded remorseful.

2 weeks suspension during H&A is slap on the wrist, but I reckon more problems would be internally on his honesty on not repeating.

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Imagine if that was a Richmond player, say like Dusty or Shai?
Would most likely be put out of the game forever.
A wet lettuce slap on the wrist here.

Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I really hate this *smile* and feel sorry for the young man.

Why this stuff is even an issue in the modern world still escapes me. If a 20 year old wants to take some coke then it should be no-ones business but his own.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I really hate this *smile* and feel sorry for the young man.

Why this stuff is even an issue in the modern world still escapes me. If a 20 year old wants to take some coke then it should be no-ones business but his own.
Yeah, it’s no ones business but his. The mistake he mad was his associates. Friends are the underrated factor in determining a players success.

Reactions: 1 users