The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Surely no-one is suggesting Eddie would ever do or say anything hypocritical.

It'd be like accusing him of doing something that was in the interest of anyone else but his club.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
The Maggots' club doctor in 2017 (when he was stood down) Chris Bradshaw (and ex Tiger doc too) has been banned for 5 years for malpractice. Among the revelations is that he was in alcohol rehab while at Colonwood.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
The Maggots' club doctor in 2017 (when he was stood down) Chris Bradshaw (and ex Tiger doc too) has been banned for 5 years for malpractice. Among the revelations is that he was in alcohol rehab while at Colonwood.
If he had just taken part in a program of injecting banned substances into an AFL playing list, he would have gotten off scot-free
*cough* Bruce Reid *cough*

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
McGuire is a hypocrite and needs to be called out for it.

He's the reason they are even more hated than they used to be n he's worked himself in as the Fuehrer down there for life..

RedanTiger

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
With the talk about Rance to another club I was thinking again about Darcy Moore.

Ironic looking at Eddie talking about "blood in the streets" when you consider the way Peter Moore was treated.
Peter Moore won a Brownlow in 1979 and captained Collingwood in 1981 and 1982.
In 1983 he went to Melbourne and played for another 4 years winning another Brownlow in 1984.

I don't think Darcy needs any lessons from Eddie about loyalty. All he needs is to remember how his father was treated.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Wasn't he at Geelong alongside Thompson and The Hulk lookalike?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
McGuire is a hypocrite and needs to be called out for it.

He's the reason they are even more hated than they used to be n he's worked himself in as the Fuehrer down there for life..

More like a communist outfit Craigy.
They Dont shut up with what's happening outside of its own joint.
But silent within.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Buckley was ass licking Degoey today, at his presser.
"Jordan has learnt from his mistakes, he has come back in tip top condition" blah blah blah.
I would wonder if his name was Crocker not Degoey what he would've said.
Coming out of contract helps....

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Buckley said: "He has made a few little blues and slip ups over the time so I don't think he's Robinson Crusoe there, we've all led less than perfect lives … but not all of us have it splashed on the front page."

Actually, Bucks, we do end up on the front page when we drink and drive and crash and kill someone.