The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Speaking of Collingwood I thought I post this here.

I’ve been a bit quiet just reading was others write.

But last night I think for me , I can’t watch Footy Classified.

I see Eddie as out of touch.

Conflicted.

Hyprotical.

Living in the (his past). He wasn’t a great journo. Wish Lockett didn’t miss him with his crutches and knocking him for 6.

Worse. He is a bully. Full on bully. He has form and doesn’t learn. We can’t keep excusing him for his behaviour and when he puts his foot in it( as he has done many times) apologises and we forgive.

He needs to be called out.

He talks over others and thinks his view is right and when Collingwood is brought up he is quick to want to deflect & attack.

Hutchy needs to grow some kahunas and come back to host & let Eddie loose on Fox. Hopefully Fox gets rid of him too.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Buckley said: "He has made a few little blues and slip ups over the time so I don't think he's Robinson Crusoe there, we've all led less than perfect lives … but not all of us have it splashed on the front page."

Actually, Bucks, we do end up on the front page when we drink and drive and crash and kill someone.
How many times has DeGoey slipped up already? Lucky for him he’s a highly talented player.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Geez I love Peggy as our Prez .

long live the queen

she reaffirmed on 121 with baz Cassidy that she won't stand for reelection.

I respect her pure values of renewal and that

but what if one of those clown focusomfootball takes advantage of a power vacuum and derails our dynasty with ego.

nah, don't be stupid EZ. worry about the things we can control. in Peggy we trust

• Love

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I've always been a fan but I am forming exactly the same view.

One thing I think you are wrong about is his status as a journo. He was a great journo for many years, in the years of the Footy Show Thursday night was a must watch to see what big story he was going to break.

Now I think he is like an overcooked heavyweight boxer, just throwing haymakers in the hope he might land one but mostly embarrassing himself.

Should have clarified the ‘journo ‘ dig.

The attack on Maclure who isn’t that long in the caper was wrong and he really didn’t let him speak.
He forgets where he came from and his young days as a journalist.

The footy show at its heights & his, yes, he was good but not like this!

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
I see Eddie as out of touch.
Conflicted.
Hyprotical.
Worse. He is a bully. Full on bully. He has form and doesn’t learn. We can’t keep excusing him for his behaviour and when he puts his foot in it( as he has done many times) apologises and we forgive.
He needs to be called out.
Maguire is a pig. Over-exposed and way above his station. A racist, temperamental, loose and a bore. A throwback.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Maguire is a pig. Over-exposed and way above his station. A racist, temperamental, loose and a bore. A throwback.
And by the look of him, a drunk. His face gives the indication that he loves the bottle as much as he loves Figjam.

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Travis Cloke says he met with Hardwick halfway through 2016 about playing for Richmond. That would've been the 2017 flag gone, with opposition defenders running off a cooked Cloke.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
what a nightmare .... i shudder to think ...

More then a nightmare.
We finally get rid of vickery and then chase Cloke. It would've set us back another 37 years.
**what's with the Cloke's? They walk out on us, they choose to play for Collingwood.
But when both get the ass from Collingwood, they automatically think punt rd is a great place for retirement.
Hopefully Hardwick told him to go and *** himself

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Cloke said he rejected the idea because of our huge and passionate following and the pressure that would follow. So he agreed to join the eventual premiers...
What a clown! Heard him last year before the PF, was absolutely desperate for the Cats to win. Prob’ly backed GWS for the GF, too.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cloke said he rejected the idea because of our huge and passionate following and the pressure that would follow. So he agreed to join the eventual premiers...

What!!!! Passionate, one eyed and huge following. What's Collingwood??
He chose them because they had just played in 2 GF's and we were scrapping close to the bottom of the ladder.
He is shitt spiining.
There was no chance of him coming to us.
Its all rubbish

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
His old man was his manager at the time.
David Cloke is a massive flog.
I've never seen him as a Richmond player.
Just another Sheedy. They would bend us over at any chance.
Sheedy was on MCG concourse after the 17 GF pretending like he never left the club.
He didn't hang around too long, when i turned up.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Have to wonder if Eddie Everywhere is now on the board of the HS.

Today's paper has Collingwood wall to wall.

Front page, back page and a big spread inside on Travis Cloke.

Also in the sports section more on Mr Eddie Everywhere and his "spat."

Seems not a day goes past unless the magpies get star billing.

Sour grapes I guess on my part, as they are my pet dislike, next to Carlton and Essendon.