The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Cox on Twitter posted
"Good to see Jack Riewoldt social distance himself from the footy"
What an absolute weed.
That Yankee tool would know from his own experience. He’s played one decent game in 5 years (unfortunately against us). The rest of his career he’s been an absolute loiterer.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
That Yankee tool would know from his own experience. He’s played one decent game in 5 years (unfortunately against us). The rest of his career he’s been an absolute loiterer.

You'd think he wouldn't have the gall straight after being towelled up by our lad Noah in the seconds scratch match, despite being about 15 cms shorter and 8 years younger!
What inspires a flog like that to slag JR8!? Check out your relative achievements in the AFL code, you Yankee idiot.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
After Buckleys 'heartfelt'? reaching out to Heritier Lumumba at the after match press conference on Thursday to come down to the club to reconcile and talk about the racism he experienced, Lumumba has said no.
He wants a public acknowledgement from the club to admit "they did not have the cultural competence and organisational literacy to deal with a real culture of racism at the club..."
BOOM !

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Harry reckons he had a “torturous 8-hour one-on-one” with Buckley some years ago. It would’ve been torturous alright.

Harry was a troubled soul prior to joining Collingwood and now lives in the US where recent events have no doubt sparked this latest grab for “me” time. I wonder how sympathisers would react if an ex-Richmond player attempted to tear down the club in this fashion over things that were thrashed out long before.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Harry reckons he had a “torturous 8-hour one-on-one” with Buckley some years ago. It would’ve been torturous alright.

Harry was a troubled soul prior to joining Collingwood and now lives in the US where recent events have no doubt sparked this latest grab for “me” time. I wonder how sympathisers would react if an ex-Richmond player attempted to tear down the club in this fashion over things that were thrashed out long before.

Bloody hell - Figgy and Harry together one-on-one for 8 hours
For the first time in my life I feel some sympathy for Bucks

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

When he left Collingwood at the end of 2014 he said: “Bucks and I have known each other for 10 years. Even when he was not at the club he was a huge resource for me and I’m sure he will continue to be. I look forward to having him in my life. There’s no animosity at all.”

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
When he left Collingwood at the end of 2014 he said: “Bucks and I have known each other for 10 years. Even when he was not at the club he was a huge resource for me and I’m sure he will continue to be. I look forward to having him in my life. There’s no animosity at all.”

Do you happen to have a link for this quote? A video maybe?

Edit: Never mind, found it.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Geez... Judging from the comments since i posted the Lumumba response to Buckleys presser, it just make me think Collingwood Football Club is in a bigger mess than i thought it was....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If we were 5 goals and we didn't win.
They would be bagging the crap out of us.
once again, nothing.
Collingwood are made of Teflon, nothing sticks..
They lose a GF after leading by 5 goals.
They lose to GWS without Greene and Congilio.
They draw after leading by 5 goals.
They actually called them BRAVE.
Mcguire.. is the reason.
He will bury the jurno who bags them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Who has noticed that Buckley has automatically joined the conversations when talking about the good coaches in the league.
I just had to double check, he has won and done NOTHING

• Haha

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Travis Cloke says he met with Hardwick halfway through 2016 about playing for Richmond. That would've been the 2017 flag gone, with opposition defenders running off a cooked Cloke.

Seems to be the Cloke DNA.

Originally turned their back on our club, only to then seek us out in a desperate attempt to prolong their career.

• Wow