The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Geez they just interviewed the moron that ran onto the field yesterday. Did nothing to change perceptions on Collingwood supporters intelligence levels

Reactions: 2 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Geez they just interviewed the moron that ran onto the field yesterday. Did nothing to change perceptions on Collingwood supporters intelligence levels
And went on to say “hope it made Ed happy”. They’re a unique breed.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Now trying to setup a gofundme to pay his upto $50k fine.

Frankly I think peoples money is better spent on other more important things right now than giving some moron cash for being a complete and utter tool.

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
They're saying he had it taped for a quarter and a half and is "likely" to have surgery.

You can see the fingers taped on his left hand.

ec24233dfa7a4a50b125894d271d59ecdf2e21a5
Unlike you to mix up your left and your right. You must have mistaken him for an ABC journalist. ;)

That's Collingwood shot. I wasn't that high on them anyway (they lost to Essendon, ffs). They have a great defence but one of their best backs is out for at least most of the year, and now their best forward and most damaging player is out for similar. Even with De Goey i'm not sure that forward line can win a flag. He's no Jack.

Reactions: 1 user

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Will miss at least 8 weeks. There is a God.

ehhhhhhh. I don't like celebrating anyone's need to miss games, even if they're an awful person and play for the worst (ethically) team in the league.

That said I don't think he should have been playing regardless.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Certainly is, any significant finger injury is tricky, flexor tendons are really tricky.

Howe will get back before he does would be my guess.

Agreed Large son of Bull.

And like all tendons poorly vascularised.

Any knowledge of whether this finger was involved in his previous infamous injury with the frisbee.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Agreed Large son of Bull.

And like all tendons poorly vascularised.

Any knowledge of whether this finger was involved in his previous infamous injury with the frisbee.

Frisbee's are very tricky to catch.

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Apparently a very tricky injury. 8 weeks but after rehab likely 12 before it will stand up to a game of football.
Might be done for the year. Time will tell.
And when he's ready to play, his court appearance will be imminent.
Could be wrong but might be end of 2020 for him.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
here's some numbers on The Pies ump love. The love started in 2015 and has steadily risen.

2020 Pies +178% (most love). Rich (93%)
2019 Pies +120 (lost love) rich (98%)
2018 Pies +121 (most love) rich (73%)
2017 Pies 99% (4th most love) Rich (76%)
2016 Pies +108% (2nd most love) Rich (82%)

the data shows,

1. Pies are significantly the most ump loved over the past 5 years
2. the love is getting stronger over time
3. Pies are experiencing unprecedented, record obliterating ump love in 2020 (the mean differential is consistently around 90%, +178% is unprecedented)

I dont accept the pies have some legitimate, game-style free kick drawing secret that enables them to dominate the free kicks week in/week out, year in/year out

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
here's some numbers on The Pies ump love. The love started in 2015 and has steadily risen.

2020 Pies +178% (most love). Rich (93%)
2019 Pies +120 (lost love) rich (98%)
2018 Pies +121 (most love) rich (73%)
2017 Pies 99% (4th most love) Rich (76%)
2016 Pies +108% (2nd most love) Rich (82%)

the data shows,

1. Pies are significantly the most ump loved over the past 5 years
2. the love is getting stronger over time
3. Pies are experiencing unprecedented, record obliterating ump love in 2020 (the mean differential is consistently around 90%, +178% is unprecedented)

I dont accept the pies have some legitimate, game-style free kick drawing secret that enables them to dominate the free kicks week in/week out, year in/year out

Send it to Robbo to plaster it on the back page of the hearld Sun.
They get a free ride.
Not only don't they give free kicks away they are the best at getting them.
Throwing the ball is part of Buckley's game plan.
Treloar was on world record pace last week he had 6 before half time without a free kick given away.

Reactions: 1 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
MCGuire bites himself on the Sidebottom again. Send your coaches home Ed, the have broken the rules. How good would it be to see Figgy in the box, looking around for someone to yell at!

Edit - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it was Figgy............living up to him nick name then, isn't he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
McGuire just can't help putting his foot in it, he's an embarrassment to that club now.