The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ha! Fat Ed is at it again.
Collingwood president Eddie McGuire has called on the media to "calm down" after Magpies coach Nathan Buckley was cleared of another COVID-19 protocol breach.

Only a few weeks ago he was the one drumming this up.

Eddie tells media to 'calm down' over breaches
Eddie: "As journalists we have to investigate every possible breach."

Also Eddie: "We need to calm down over breaches."

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Eddie is all over the place, in more ways than one (Eddie Everywhere!).

There's only one consistency: absolute naked, unprincipled ambition to defend/represent or advance Colonwood's interests; plus any skulduggery and underhand machinations he can get away with for same purpose along the way. Which is heaps given his hold over the media, Gill (what was the kiss about? Never explained) and their feral followers.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Ha! Fat Ed is at it again.
Collingwood president Eddie McGuire has called on the media to "calm down" after Magpies coach Nathan Buckley was cleared of another COVID-19 protocol breach.

Only a few weeks ago he was the one drumming this up.

Eddie tells media to 'calm down' over breaches
That’s because it didn’t involve Collingwood then. Eddie filters everything that way.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The City of Bayside have announced for the first time in its 87 year history luna Park will have a name change.
EDDIE'S PARK

The council will keep the big mouth at the entrance

But remove half its teeth for authenticity.

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Leaked to Fox Footy.

Gee, i wonder who the leak is.

McGuire is uneqivocally, a complete and utter *smile*.

Eventually, he will come proper unstuck and end up in a shwarehouse with meth cook bikies.
I think Mr T should allow expletives when the name McGuire or Fat head Ed is mentioned

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

No quotes from any party and since denied by HL with Pendles offering a no comment. Suspect Eddie leaked it or instructed Morris to write it.

makes sense. If true, what a *smile*.

Ed is FOS. How long does the formline have to be?

Goes back to Allan Mcallister, "we would consider recruiting aboriginals if they were more like white people"

edit, just looked up the quote, worse than I thought:

"As long as they conduct themselves like white people, well, off the field, everyone will admire them and respect them.''

• Wow

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
No matter which way we like to look at it ,McGuire is an embarrassment to the AFL and does more harm then good

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
No fan of HL but he hasn't been treated well.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The Tom Morris story was a dead set shocker. Even if you aren't a fan of HL..

Why? It's clearly a leak from either the investigation or the club. Pendlebury disowned responsibility for the leak but didn't deny the content.

Harry being OK with it at the time and then retrospectively not being OK with it has been the appearance from the beginning.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria