The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The pressure will be on Buckley when they miss the finals next season, they were lucky to scrape into the top eight this year.
Justin Longmuir was the brains behind 2018 & 19, they hadn't made the finals since 2013, and in Longmuir's 1st year they made the GF, and the PF in his 2nd year. It's no coincidence that they weren't as good this year without Longmuir.
Figgy's contact is up at the end on 2021, I'm really looking forward to them having a crap season next year, and the heat that the speculation will put on McGuire.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Easy money.
Back them to miss the 8. You might get $3...
Grundy apprantly told them, he wanted out of the hub. And they told him to play and shut the Fup.
He must be spewing he didn't take the Adelaide offer.
The Cap is a huge issue. Philips, Greenwood and Thomas might be all gone, plus either Degoey or Treloar to clear cap space.
The Beams situation is a huge issue. They have asked the AFL and they have told them its there issue to sort out and Beams wont sign off anything without the money which is owed to him.
That's a huge mess.
Who ever approved the Beams Trade would have to be close to being sacked.
You should work for the Herald Sun Zips. This post reminds me of the guesswork they (and the majority of the media) indulge in.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Easy money.
Back them to miss the 8. You might get $3...
Grundy apprantly told them, he wanted out of the hub. And they told him to play and shut the Fup.
He must be spewing he didn't take the Adelaide offer.
The Cap is a huge issue. Philips, Greenwood and Thomas might be all gone, plus either Degoey or Treloar to clear cap space.
The Beams situation is a huge issue. They have asked the AFL and they have told them its there issue to sort out and Beams wont sign off anything without the money which is owed to him.
That's a huge mess.
Who ever approved the Beams Trade would have to be close to being sacked.
Reckon Fat Ed wouldve been the one pushing the Beams barrow to Figgy.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Treloar trade talk keeps raising its head. Might just be media talk I spose. He’s copped a whack from all people Jon Ralph today where’s he highlighted Treloars disposal ineffectiveness.

Of all players who had 100 kicks or more in 2020 Treloar had the third worst rating (7.8) behind Dave Swallow and Brad Ebert (no idea how this rating is calculated, probably another CD stat). He added Treloar only kicked one goal this season. He goes on to query if Collingwood can/want to continue paying him such big bucks for another 5 years.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listened to Matt Rendell, who should be in the know ...... sounds like it's turning into a sh!tshow @the pies with their list management. ..... apart from Treloar and Phillips, he reckons they're shopping Cox...

And we thought this week couldn't possibly get better. ..... thank you Collingwood. .. I do ❤ you! :rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm starting to get concerned for the pies with this latest report that Stephenson's on the table... she's starting to look like a bit of a *smile*-show over the road.
Apparently bucks bringing the hammer down and invoking the NDH policy...
May struggle to field a team :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm starting to get concerned for the pies with this latest report that Stephenson's on the table... she's starting to look like a bit of a *smile*-show over the road.

Geez, no coach or president if thats the case. Oh and not 1 supporter in the stands. :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
NDH policy?
We are they trying to re sign Degoey?
He’ll be the biggest DH in the game

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
What’s the better way to compare our Flags with theirs i.e. to mention that
- We’ve won 2 in 2 years - they’ve won 2 in 62 years - OR
- We’ve won 3 in 4 years - they’ve won 3 in 67 years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

tigre garçon

Yes, 2017, 2019 and 2020... were very good years!
Apr 22, 2004
However... also bear in mind, over the years:

Collingwood (1897 - 124 seasons) 15 Premierships and 27 runners up. Average years per Premiership = 8.27 and GF appearances = 2.95 years!
vs
Richmond (1908 - 113 seasons) 13 Premierships and 12 runners up , Average years per Premiership = 8.69 and GF appearances = 4.52.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users