The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is anyone seeing a pattern here? Astbury gastro before a PF. Whitfield appendicitis before a PF. Greene not exonerated despite the player he was accused of eye manipulatation said his eyes were not touched. A conspiracy theorist should be having a field day on this.
:peepwall
I was thinking about this yesterday. Coincidence?.....

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Collingwood aren’t very good.

All the metrics point to one team in the top echelon since the bye.

Us.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I know I’m well an truly on my own here, however I think I’d rather the Pies win then the Giants, i can’t stand Green or J Cameron , really dislike the plastic club, at least the Pies have a couple of decent humans who support them

You are well and truly on your on because Collingwood win games at the MCG a hell of a lot more often than GWS do.

But booting Collingwood in the GF would be extremely satisfying. More satisfying than beating GWS in the GF.

Reactions: 1 user

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Collingwoods issue now is whether they will be able to retain players.
Clubs circling Elliot, rumours they need to find $650-750K to retain players next year, Grundy seriously considering a return to Adelaide.
A loss like yesterday could galvanise or disintegrate a club.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Trealor has to wait for his GF medal for another year. Strange that he chose the Pies over us as they, in his opinion, were certs for a GF win

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Clubs circling Elliot, rumours they need to find $650-750K to retain players next year, Grundy seriously considering a return to Adelaide.
Hope he goes, along with Jesus Grundy. Disintegrate sounds good. Poor Figgy's gonna go to the newsagent to buy a new Spirax A4 Notebook so he can write some notes on how we did it this season.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
I wonder what happened to the Collingwood Premiership after party that was posted on Facebook a few weeks back. Do you think it’s still going ahead :rotfl15C1FB86A-C022-4AB2-A0D1-C176E9D738FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I wonder what happened to the Collingwood Grand final after party that was posted on Facebook a few weeks back. Do you think it’s still going ahead :rotfl1
If there was one Monday I couldn't wait to get back to work, it's tomorrow.

Amongst the stink of Scumwood fans and bandwagoners, CockyForce will be in action.....Josh Caddy style.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I wonder what happened to the Collingwood Grand final after party that was posted on Facebook a few weeks back. Do you think it’s still going ahead :rotfl1
Of course, Eddies even shouting the bar, he's so excited that they won their flag today.
Couldn't help himself, had to get his fat boof head in with the premiership cup n show the girls how to whoop it up after the VFLW win.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Gold!
Collingwood, the club that never stops giving us all a laugh.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Was talking to a Pies supporter this afternoon. He said “Good luck with the umpires on Saturday. Let them know there’s 2 teams.”

Me: “what?”

Him: “ bloody AFL want their golden child team to succeed.”

Me: “you’re joking?”

Him: “No, they were terrible last night”

Me : open mouth

Me: “You guys won the free kick differential this season. You had the first 2 frees of the game in the first minute. You had a touched goal allowed last night.

Him: “Yeah, but then one disallowed

Me: “You won the frees 24-17.”

I’m: “Yeah but some of their late ones were a disgrace. They can’t have their boys (GWS) Losing now can they”

Me: slowly taking backward steps.....

Delusional.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Adelaide part 2 especially if Grundy asks to leave immediately.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The gutless media has disappeared.
No one has the BALLS to criticise them.
Herald sun nothing on Collingwood losing to a team without 3 of its best players.
Robbo is back in his shell
Parrott won’t dare bag the little mudpies,
The only criticism coming out of yesterday’s game is about the goal review.
Nothing about the soft game Sidebottom played or Foreskin Elliott.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
So true and look what happened to us after our loss in the 2017 PF. We just got it all together and gone forward bigtime. The Pies don't have that club first and group closeness that is needed

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Still can not believe they lost it.
Everything fell their way leading up to the game.
It was meant to be a cakewalk.