The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
What’s the worst scenario for Collingwood? Treloar staying at a cost of $800k + but having his nose out of joint or Treloar going but the “connectedness” :rotfl2 Of Collingwood being damaged. Whichever one it is I hope it happens.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
What’s the worst scenario for Collingwood? Treloar staying at a cost of $800k + but having his nose out of joint or Treloar going but the “connectedness” :rotfl2 Of Collingwood being damaged. Whichever one it is I hope it happens.
I hope he stays and gets asked EVERY time he's interviewed for the next FIVE years...... "So Adam, how's your relationship with Nathan?"

I'm working on the basis that Eddie has given Buckley lifetime tenure :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Good to hear Buckley fanboi Whately point out that the Pies treatment of Treloar goes against all that the club has been saying about caring, love and connectedness.

Reactions: 9 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Richmond winning flags and Collingwood in crisis.
Can life get any better?

Reactions: 13 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Good to hear Buckley fanboi Whately point out that the Pies treatment of Treloar goes against all that the club has been saying about caring, love and connectedness.

Pinocchio is still dizzy from the grand final.
Everyone got stooge by that fake.
Buckley would rob his own house if that meant winning.
The longer he stays the better.
He destroyed them 10 years ago.
They had a team under Malthouse capable of winning multiple premierships. They had the youngest team to win a flag in 2010, then Buckley slowly pushed most of them out the door.
They are no chance now...
*smile* them

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
About time it’s called out for what it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Poor form from the pies after Treloar agreed to help them out by pushing out his contract when they thought they were locked and loaded for a flag. To try to force him out now when he did them a favour will impact their culture for years to come. Would be wiser for them to honor Treloars contract and let one of Moore or Degoey leave.

Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Poor form from the pies after Treloar agreed to help them out by pushing out his contract when they thought they were locked and loaded for a flag. To try to force him out now when he did them a favour will impact their culture for years to come. Would be wiser for them to honor Treloars contract and let one of Moore or Degoey leave.
Moore done.
Its Degoey now.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Exactly Zips.
DeG dad who managers his son I’m hearing is wanting $1mil.

Holding the club for ransom.
Serious question
What happens if they sign up Degoey at 700k (less then he wants) and Milockeck at 600k but both Treloar and Phillips on their list next year.
Does the AFL take premiership points off them? Gilligan hasn't got the balls to do it.
What happens??
And also whats with them still trying to get players to go there?
Can someone ring hocking and ask

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Could he end up without a contract and nowhere to go?

DS
A club might buckle and give him more years but some money.
Collingwood wants 700k @ 2yrs.
Im surprised Dododo hasn't shown any interest he is the best player available. 10 times better then Dunkley or Sad

Jewell

Tiger Cub
May 4, 2006
Richmond winning flags and Collingwood in crisis.
Can life get any better?
it already is better......Carlton caught cheating and flounder for a decade, Essendon caught cheating and floundering as well......just need Hawthorn to hit rock bottom and that will be just about perfect

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Could he end up without a contract and nowhere to go?

DS
The smartest thing Collingwood could do is set a price for DeGoey - say $750k for 2-3 years - and say take it or leave it. If he leaves it, then so be it. They wouldn’t then have this rubbish going on with other players they’ve already overpaid.

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
Collingwood wants 700k @ 2yrs.
Im surprised Dododo hasn't shown any interest he is the best player available. 10 times better then Dunkley or Sad
Why would he go to Essvn&%$ it is like the Hotel California - once you get in you can never leave

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I hope he stays and gets asked EVERY time he's interviewed for the next FIVE years...... "So Adam, how's your relationship with Nathan?"

I'm working on the basis that Eddie has given Buckley lifetime tenure :rolleyes:
Yep you can bet Figgy will get another entire generation to play with once this side runs its race.

As long as fat Ed is El Presidente (Kommissar) (for life) Figgy probably safe as house .. probably safer than DImma.

Ed is teflon the media protect him, and whilst he is protecting Nathan old mate Figgy wont be feeling the heat or pressure coming down on him the same way as he would if a new President and Board were in operation at Maggotland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users