The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The gutless media has disappeared.
No one has the BALLS to criticise them.
Herald sun nothing on Collingwood losing to a team without 3 of its best players.
Robbo is back in his shell
Parrott won’t dare bag the little mudpies,
The only criticism coming out of yesterday’s game is about the goal review.
Nothing about the soft game Sidebottom played or Foreskin Elliott.
Gives you the sh!its doesn't it. The Scum gets away with everything.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Buckley has demanded his players to show and talk more about their love for each other.
Also requested the players to be family friendly. Players with kids have been requested to bring their kids into the club more. Players without kids need to adopt at least one child by round 1, 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Buckley has demanded his players to show and talk more about their love for each other.
Also requested the players to be family friendly. Players with kids have been requested to bring their kids into the club more. Players without kids need to adopt at least one child by round 1, 2020.
When you compare dual premiership coach Dimma to ....uhm....Scumwood ....uhm....coach Figgy, all I can think of is :rotfl2 :rotfl2 :rotfl2 :rotfl2 :rotfl2 :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Scouring the state leagues now, looking for a player who’s been in jail.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Guys you are all making laugh at work.

Should be working hard but cant keep away from PRE.

Winners are grinners and losers can satisfy themselves.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Oddly Collingwood supporters saying we didn't beat anyone
What else do you expect from deluded dumc..ts? Reading through their BF forum is a good laugh at the desperation they show in copying or bettering our achievements.

• Love

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Besides 2 flags in 30 years.
The only thing they’re currently holding onto is there Preliminary final win,
Pity the morons lost a GF (again) leading by 5 goals.
Also (again) to a interstate team.

Reactions: 1 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
That's funny nor did they. :mhihi
I reckon the Pies should be thankful they dodged a bullet by not playing us. It would have been embarrassing for them. Saved Bucks from a lynch mob (see what I did there?)

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
good letter in the Age today, supposedly from a pie, thanking the GWS for saving them the humiliation.

Another thing. a mate was at the corporate GF function there Buckley spoke, apparently hasn't let it go at all, was all shoulda, woulda coulda, said it was amazingly amateurish.

Another mate was at another corporate function where Lids spoke, said he tried hard to not appear so, but he is a shattered man.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users