The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeah, I think paying ruckmen $1m is pure folly. Your bog standard ruck gets the job done 95% as that of the “star” ruck.

I feel Ive been “woke” to NicNat recently. Flashy but he averages 5 kicks and 7 handballs a game. And half a goal a game. 1 contested Mark a game.

And he earns $1m a year! Wtf.

Nank averages 7 kicks and 7 handballs. .3 of a goal. .82 contested Mark a game.

Give me Nank anytime over Nicnat and not just because he’s half the price.

Im a complete ruckophile and a nicnat fan,

but I agree Ttim.

your ruckman are Landcruisers on the list, amongst McLarens, Rav4's, Teslas and Falcons.

and I suspect Grundy's gears are all ground out and his injector pump is clogged with congealed *smile*.

RFC taking Nick Vlastuin ahead of Grundy (I was outraged at the time), is yet another sliding door moment that has gone our way.

A Prayer: May the footy gods smile upon us for another 33 years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Barrett goes whack!!!!

The worm is looking for a headline when he most likely already knows the full story.
Treloar was traded because not just the money but other factors.
TAB isn't the angel the media is making him out to be.
The biggest issue Collingwood have is they will have a bloke the list for a further 2 years on massive dollars and they could possibly have another join the list with Lamgdon on 600k for another 2 yrs with a knee that is unrepairable

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The worm is looking for a headline when he most likely already knows the full story.
Treloar was traded because not just the money but other factors.
TAB isn't the angel the media is making him out to be.
The biggest issue Collingwood have is they will have a bloke the list for a further 2 years on massive dollars and they could possibly have another join the list with Lamgdon on 600k for another 2 yrs with a knee that is unrepairable
Way to defensive of Colonwood lately zippers.
Have you been kidnapped by Eddeeeee, or have you always been Eddeeeee in disguise n just hiding out where premierships are won?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Way to defensive of Colonwood lately zippers.
Have you been kidnapped by Eddeeeee, or have you always been Eddeeeee in disguise n just hiding out where premierships are won?
No tigerM not defensive. Im just sick of the media jumping on the dead.
I hate Collingwood more then any other club. But this story of just clearing cap space is just bullshit.
Treloar was the one that asked to back end his contract because he had issues with his previous girlfriend. And TAB has off field issues they haven't been able to rectify.
They cleared 1.8 mill. That's the story

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
But this story of just clearing cap space is just bullshit.

They cleared 1.8 mill. That's the story
Ummmm. Now I'm confused. So is the clearing cap space story bullshit or did they clear 1.8 mill of cap space?

p.s. all the other stories are much more :)).

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ummmm. Now I'm confused. So is the clearing cap space story bullshit or did they clear 1.8 mill of cap space?

p.s. all the other stories are much more :)).
They accomplished what they needed cap space.
They can keep Degoey ( got 2yrs at 750k today) Milocheck will stay for 600k.
But they still have Beams wanting his 1.6 mill
And then they have Langdon 2 more years at 600k

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
A few weeks ago Beams said on the Sacked podcast he had reached a settlement with the Pies and seem content with it (actually i think he praised them so probably pretty generous for Beams considering what he delivered to them).

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A few weeks ago Beams said on the Sacked podcast he had reached a settlement with the Pies and seem content with it (actually i think he praised them so probably pretty generous for Beams considering what he delivered to them).
1.6 mill will settle it

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Don't worry about Collingwood, they know what they're doing. They're copying our 10 year plan, only 5 more years to go :rotfl1

2015 1st round pick traded for Treloar
2016 1st round pick traded for Treloar- traded to the Dogs who also get picks 26, 33 and 42
2017 1st round pick drafted Stephenson @ pick 6 - traded as junk to the Roos
2018 1st round pick traded for Beams
2019 1st round pick traded for Beams

You reckon they have it upside down?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
2015 1st round pick traded for Treloar
2016 1st round pick traded for Treloar
2017 1st round pick drafted Stephenson
2018 1st round pick traded for Beams
2019 1st round pick traded for Beams
No wonder the supporters are pissed. At least in the TW era we were accumulating youth (who turned out to be greats).

Reactions: 1 users