The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Maybe Collingwood were ahead of the curve.

Its just so glorious to wake up, make a coffee, open the paper,

And see Collingwood is a euphemism for moronic institute

I might pop the '20 gf replay on and finish the paper. Might have a second coffee.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Born_a_Tiger78

Tiger Rookie
Jul 16, 2008

I might pop the '20 gf replay on and finish the paper. Might have a second coffee.
Wait another 116 minutes and make it a rum. Or, pretend you're in New Zealand.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Shouldnt this be that collingwood pays whatever he back ended for the remaining years.

Ned guy probably made one deal with the dogs then went back to ed with a different number to make himself look good. We all know he's not good with numbers perhaps he has dyslexia.

Shouldnt this be that collingwood pays whatever he back ended for the remaining years.

I reckon youre on the money Butch.

I think collingwood are almost certainly guilty of disloyal double dealing underhand bald-faced lying and cheating

And Footscray are guilty of unfathomable gullibility and unprofessionalism

Good off-season entertainment

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Wait another 116 minutes and make it a rum. Or, pretend you're in New Zealand.

RfC should have the GF replay on a bigscreen in the middle of PRO on loop.

So we can wander in, take a seat in the JDS, and workshop new insults for collingwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

I refer to the elders and even Pops reckons this is as good as time it ever been to be a Tiger.

The fact that Carlton, Collingwood & Essendon are basket cases is almost too sweet.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
I refer to the elders and even Pops reckons this is as good as time it ever been to be a Tiger.

The fact that Carlton, Collingwood & Essendon are basket cases is almost too sweet.
... and don't forget the current state of Geelong

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Yep. I was talking to my 82 yo uncle yesterday. Hes been at the MCG to witness 7 richmond premierships.

He said its the most glorious time to be a tiger.

God i cant stop smiling. A couple of strangers in the pub tried to rub me for luck last night. I asked them if they were sisters and politely told them it was inappropriate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep... and then Treloar will feel done over by both the Pies and the Dogs LOL
Phhhhht. Bloke who ruffles the Cotch's do, gets all he deserves. No flags n now there's two clubs that don't really want him.
That would be wonderful; however at risk of being barred from PRE, I must say I’m starting to feel for Treloar.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
... and don't forget the current state of Geelong
Being one of the elders Scoop speaks of, Geelong weren't much to worry about. The newer rivalries are Hawthorn and Geelong. The Footscray one is bubbling under the surface. I'm even tempted to add Essendon as a newer rivalry, stemming from the 80s.

Seeing Carlton and Collingwood being *smile* is very nearly as good as us being undisputed Kings of the Jungle for the last half a decade.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria

Maybe Collingwood were ahead of the curve.
Thanks for posting that TF.
Was trying to find that article to post here as it’s so relevant and we could find ourselves with more clubs in the coming years to be in some strife due to COVID and loss in $$$$$$$

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Yep. I was talking to my 82 yo uncle yesterday. Hes been at the MCG to witness 7 richmond premierships.

He said its the most glorious time to be a tiger.

God i cant stop smiling. A couple of strangers in the pub tried to rub me for luck last night. I asked them if they were sisters and politely told them it was inappropriate.
Obviously you didn’t practice ‘social distancing ‘ Ezy.

Did you apply the 1.5 metre rule or was that junior Ezyt.?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How can the deal not be completed?
Isn't there a deadline?
The AFL makes rules on the run.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Sounds like agreement by creeping assumption isnt confined to public servants.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
How can the deal not be completed?
Isn't there a deadline?
The AFL makes rules on the run.

Spot on, it just does not make sense. The clubs are required to lodge paperwork prior to the deadline are they not, how can that paperwork not include details about how much each club is paying. Laughably unprofessional from the clubs and the AFL.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Spot on, it just does not make sense. The clubs are required to lodge paperwork prior to the deadline are they not, how can that paperwork not include details about how much each club is paying. Laughably unprofessional from the clubs and the AFL.

Mickey mouse shiit
Players would miss been traded because of Fax's running slow.
Now we have clubs, 2 weeks after a cut off still working out the deal.
Seriously if this isn't the worse group of AFL admin, i would go he.
At least under Oakley, Jackson and even Hamilton things were done more efficiently.
Gilligan needs to resign and take that Muppet Hocking with him

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

McGuire has alot of power.
Do you think any other club would get away with it?
Imagine if it was Carlton dealing with Hawthorn 2 weeks after the trade period finished.
McGuire would be losing his nut.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Maybe the pies conveniently lost that piece of paper that had the payments written on it and forgot to submit it

• Wow

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I still think the dogs expected even payments across the 5 years whereas the Pies are trying to pay the amount in a lump sum or something.

Something that would make it easier for the pies to manage but far tougher for the dogs.

Reactions: 3 users