The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The “ignore” function on PRE
The on/off switch on the remote.
Both able to provide a sense of sanctuary at crucial times.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Get f$%#d anyone who thinks that Collingwood documentary is the best AFL doc ever. I just rewatched "The Wounded Tiger" AGAIN. What a storyline. It captures the struggle, the fight and the pure joy. Thirty seven years of suffering ended. It has me in tears every time. Also reminded me how much I cried after the GWS final. I was just so happy knowing we'd made the GF. I'd have been happy with just that.

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
A documentary on a club that has a history of choking on the big stage.
It’s in their blood.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We need to hope GWS beat lions tonight.
They are the better bet to beat up Collingwood.
Lions don’t hurt.
I reckon they're both weak. What a dream for the Scum. Can't believe the luck these pricks always get.

Might as well imagine that De Goooooooooooey will be 100% fit from a miracle cure he found.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I reckon they're both weak. What a dream for the Scum. Can't believe the luck these pricks always get.

Might as well imagine that De Goooooooooooey will be 100% fit from a miracle cure he found.

Kind of hoping he does play so he can re injury himself again within the first 10 minutes

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I see it the other way, GWS will play Collingwood in a dour, grinding way and Collingwood will outlast them.

Brisbane will try and blow them away.

Unfortunately their won’t be no blow job now the Brisbane are out.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looking at the stats, it's good to see the Giants beat the Scum at the G in R2 and only had a 10 point loss to the Scum in the SF at the G last season, and thrashed them in NSW this season.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Green should get off. He is a complete efwit but in isolation there is no way that should get a week.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think the best we can hope for is Mumford breaks a few collarbones.

I dont think his even capable of that anymore.

he plummeted off the cliff against Martin.

Grundy will make him look like a 50 year old.

The best we can hope for is he gets someone really slow?

He could brush Taylor Adams a glancing blow. Maybe

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Can’t see GWS getting past then this week. I don’t want to play them in the grannie but I’d love to beat them in it. Torn ...

We have to get there first of course