The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Puddles has said Trealor has put in his best preseason ever! He’s going to have his best season ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Puddles has said Trealor has put in his best preseason ever! He’s going to have his best season ever.

That's fantastic but will he be able to kick and hit anything that resembles a team mate?
Besides leg speed he is very limited.
Thank god he chose them.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Darcy really liked playing alongside dusty and Cotch and listening to a coach that knows what he is talking about.
Imagine the poor bastard rocking up on Monday, to have to listen to buckley and then try to make sense what Maynard and Mayne are taking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Flk Penderbury is a class footballer.
**Fllk Sidebottom is a jibber even in a charity game he jib it.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Darcy really liked playing alongside dusty and Cotch and listening to a coach that knows what he is talking about.
Imagine the poor bastard rocking up on Monday, to have to listen to buckley and then try to make sense what Maynard and Mayne are taking about.

Had his arm around Dusty for the Vic photo shoot. He’s gravitating towards greatness

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Flk Penderbury is a class footballer.
**Fllk Sidebottom is a jibber even in a charity game he jib it.
When Dusty was announced as best player last night, were those boos from magpie supporters who thought Pendles or Sidey should have got it? If so, not much class.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
When Dusty was announced as best player last night, were those boos from magpie supporters who thought Pendles or Sidey should have got it? If so, not much class.

That’s a good theory. They certainly weren’t from GWS supporters who were disappointed Kelly and Coniglio were robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tom Langdon possible early retirement call = Alex Rance.

Keep trying Figgy.....

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Now I'm not trying to make a fuss about it or nuffin, and I'm not suggesting anything, but in the Dylan Buckley segment on Fox Footy, why does Scott Pendlebury's hands go straight to his groin when he sees Buckley laying there draped only in a towel?

In fact, every shot of Pendlebury in that segment his hands are on or over his groin.

I think he's very naughty.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I see the Collingwobbles photocopiers are still copying us.
Going to be like playing in front of a mirror

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Should be a cracking game on Thursday.
and we won’t mind winning.
Still think we'll be playing by Wednesday and if the competition continues after R2,..... I reckon the plan to keep the first 4 rounds as is will be ditched and everything will change!