The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
McGuire just can't help putting his foot in it, he's an embarrassment to that club now.
When you've got a mouth as big as what McChins has, it's not hard to put your foot in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So has Ed gone to great lengths yet to explain why what Bucks and Sanderson did was “different “?

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Good chance Caro body slams Fat Ed on the Telly this week. She’ll be frothing and Ed will be ducking and weaving like a chicken *smile*

• Haha

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It is truly amazing isn't it. I really don't get why Eddie makes these comments all the time, every time it comes back to bite him.

Sidebottom, and now the bloody coach, that club is a circus.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nah Eddie will just get on the front foot with his aggressive tone and try to seize the conversation and shut it down as he always does.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nah Eddie will just get on the front foot with his aggressive tone and try to seize the conversation and shut it down as he always does.

The mean Eddie?? No
Everyone backs down, when Eddie gets mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Just one more breach,
they can do it.
Then the AFL will be forced to take P.points off them or take draft picks away.
I don't even have to cross my fingers because i know it will happen.

• Haha

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Looking at the 33 games in 20 days draw it is easy to see which team has the most favours.

Collingwood plays 4 games in the 20 days but they are against the current 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th teams on the ladder.

How lucky are they with the draw?

It just has that certain aroma around it........

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
It is truly amazing isn't it. I really don't get why Eddie makes these comments all the time, every time it comes back to bite him.

Sidebottom, and now the bloody coach, that club is a circus.

DS
Someone keeps on repeating the same dumb mistakes. What conclusion do you draw?

• Haha

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
He's an idiot?

Either that or he knows there will be no consequences :mad:

DS
Yep. Or none he can't bluff and bully his way out of - has proven it time and time again. Holds too much wealth and power in the media and not many are willing to take on Eddie the head kicker when he's a cornered rat.

• Angry

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Buckley, Sanderson story broke while McGuire was calling the Norf- Crows game, none of his lackeys had the gumption to ask McGuire about it, lap dogs the lot of them.