The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A few weeks ago Beams said on the Sacked podcast he had reached a settlement with the Pies and seem content with it (actually i think he praised them so probably pretty generous for Beams considering what he delivered to them).
1.6 mill will settle it

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Don't worry about Collingwood, they know what they're doing. They're copying our 10 year plan, only 5 more years to go :rotfl1

2015 1st round pick traded for Treloar
2016 1st round pick traded for Treloar- traded to the Dogs who also get picks 26, 33 and 42
2017 1st round pick drafted Stephenson @ pick 6 - traded as junk to the Roos
2018 1st round pick traded for Beams
2019 1st round pick traded for Beams

You reckon they have it upside down?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
2015 1st round pick traded for Treloar
2016 1st round pick traded for Treloar
2017 1st round pick drafted Stephenson
2018 1st round pick traded for Beams
2019 1st round pick traded for Beams
No wonder the supporters are pissed. At least in the TW era we were accumulating youth (who turned out to be greats).

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I don't rate Treloar that highly.
Now that he's gone to the Bulldogs under the circumstances in which he did, I do really hope he has a standout season with the Doggies and really sticks it up Collingwood.
Collingwood is becoming a joke of a club.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Not smart of Adam and Kim to all but give their address out on social media;

E940991A-1745-48B1-BE4E-B597DAA4BBD0.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Treloar was the one that asked to back end his contract because he had issues with his previous girlfriend.
You're going well here zippers. I see even the Hun have given this rumour a run this morning.

Poor old Colonwood are probably praying for the 2021 season to start already. They've been front n centre of nearly all the off season media so far n none of it has been much good.
Galbally gets the steel toed Aquila bovvers on to deliver Eddeeeee a bit of an old fashioned toe poke, which of course forces Eddeeeee onto the front foot in self defence.

• Haha

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
They are coming for Eddie, which is always fun to watch... doubly so when he’s backed into a corner. He can generally land a good media haymaker when he’s swinging

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Another Christmas gift from the footy gods.
People shouldn't get too carried away on this. Sure, Beams enticement back from Brisbane deal is a disaster for Pies (and all the rest).

But we have just kept paying Rance for a year for not one game, following on a prior year out for injury.

Major thing for clubs' recruitment teams is to do a rigorous Due Diligence on any prospects from other clubs. Because now I will remind you of a name to haunt us - Chris Yarran.
Sure, nothing on the same scale as Beams and co. But I still cannot believe we were suckered by the Blooze when my old Cartoon member mate told me that he had been busted for substance abuse issues and was having his car searched for traces regularly. That's along with the gambling problems. It was common knowledge around that club.

No club is far away from disasters these days unless the DD is spot on.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Im a complete ruckophile and a nicnat fan,

but I agree Ttim.

your ruckman are Landcruisers on the list, amongst McLarens, Rav4's, Teslas and Falcons.

and I suspect Grundy's gears are all ground out and his injector pump is clogged with congealed *smile*.

RFC taking Nick Vlastuin ahead of Grundy (I was outraged at the time), is yet another sliding door moment that has gone our way.

A Prayer: May the footy gods smile upon us for another 33 years
I think I’ve allready said this, love Nic Nat the bloke and think his great for the game , even though his the most overatted player I remember and I think that is highlighted by the flag they won , they didn’t need him , the other 10 years his played no flags and most experts rate their list very highly . Take Nank everyday of the week , best value for money recruit in my time

Reactions: 8 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
They are coming for Eddie, which is always fun to watch... doubly so when he’s backed into a corner. He can generally land a good media haymaker when he’s swinging
Mick Warner and McGuire have history, so as much as I like listening to Mick and the fact he's not afraid of belting the AFL and in this instance, Eddie, think he's doing a bit of squaring up!

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I just tell all Collingwood supporters that this is John Elliott mark 2. Also say I’m happy with this when he is defended as it keeps Buckley as coach. Most Collingwood supporters have turned on Buckley.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
I take no pleasure in the misfortune of other clubs...was not that long ago when we were wallowing in that same dark place.