The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Walsh the bloke is a disaster.
How the *smile* he stayed in football this long has me fkled.
And for Langdon, his knee has been fllked since 2018.
Thats another player they kept because they were scared he would go to Sydney.
They hd 2 blokes that were finished 2 year's ago eating away more then 1.4 mill year doing sweet FA.
The Filth have the worst fitness and rehab staff in the AFL, long may it continue.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Filth have the worst fitness and rehab staff in the AFL, long may it continue.

How many mistakes can one club make?
This is a disaster. Players on huge deals not playing, players forced to changed contracts mid term, a football dept that matching offers so players wouldn't leave.
The football dept guessing if players would improve and command more money.
Collingwood are at there lowest.
I cant see how they can compete when so many at the club have made fundamental errors in both list management and football dept matters..

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
How many mistakes can one club make?
This is a disaster. Players on huge deals not playing, players forced to changed contracts mid term, a football dept that matching offers so players wouldn't leave.
The football dept guessing if players would improve and command more money.
Collingwood are at there lowest.
I cant see how they can compete when so many at the club have made fundamental errors in both list management and football dept matters..

Thank god for Dom Sheed's straight kick

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
My Family never celebrated so hard even after a Tigers prelim final

The Colonwood choke was epic

They're no different to stkilda.
They are cluless when it comes to winning flags.
Bunch of ball slappers.
Since 1975
They have lost 8 GF's.
They made Brisbane look good.
Compare what we did to Adelaide in 2017 compared to what they did in 2002 & 2003

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The Walsh move is sacrificial. A head had to go over this.

Watch for a restructuring of all things football now, external people to come in.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Walsh's sniper comments on Stephenson were a disgrace IMO, reflective of a toxic culture. In response to JS saying he wasn't happy with how it was handled, and he was diplomatic, Walsh aid something like 'he might get back to the good form he showed briefly in his first year'. 180 degree opposite of statesmanship of Balmey.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
So what's happening now .. have the Magpies and the doggies reached an agreement yet ? So is Adam Treloar a doggie or a pie ?

Last edited by a moderator: