The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Loving the fall out at the Pies, but in all honesty, it was handled appallingly, so he had to go.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Buckley is still ignorant on how concussion works, they're sacking key figures mid-season, and the club has resorted to eating their own without care or fairness while we're gunning for our 4th premiership in 5 years.

What a wonderful world!

The De Goey criticism exposes their ignorance on concussion. Most players are down in the month after a concussion. He kicked multiple goals and/or had just below 20 touches every week until coping a severe concussion that he still suffered debilitating symptoms from a week later. Shouldn't have returned as early as he did, but since they played him anyway, I can't imagine how Buckley and teammates feel justified in delivering some of their harshest sprays in years at him.

Last edited:

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Ned Guy always looked to me to be one of those 'lights are on but nobody's home' kind of blokes.

Perhaps that is unfair—the way he talked after the trade period last year made me wonder if he truly believed the things he was saying. Maybe that's why he stumbled over his words and made no real sense.

The whole back-ended-contracts, trade-away-your-future-picks environment was bound to claim a club that was a little too loose on the detail.

Thank God it was Collingwood.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Mate of mine is a Pies supporter. He can see the whole club going into another civil war before this is over. Says Williamson will be able to write The Club 2 about it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Mate of mine is a Pies supporter. He can see the whole club going into another civil war before this is over. Says Williamson will be able to write The Club 2 about it.

as long as they don't come and try and recruit our superstars Jake Aarts, Patrick Naish and Mabior Chol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user