The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They could tank for the spoon next year, lose De Goey, Moore and Elliott as free agents and have the first three or four picks in the draft.
Firstly all 3 won't leave.
Moore depending on the deal, very injury prone, similiar deal Essendon got for Joey Doffus.
DeGoey wouldnt get the years to command a 1st rounder. A club would offer 3 max on him.
Elliott would get what Ellis got us Sweet FA.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They could tank for the spoon next year, lose De Goey, Moore and Elliott as free agents and have the first three or four picks in the draft.
I can't believe Danihiar got Essendon a first rounder
And then that dud Fanstansia got them another quality pick.
Some clubs smack the free agency.
Clubs put on a massive front they're devastated they are losing players to free agency but behind closed doors celebrating with Joy.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I can't believe Danihiar got Essendon a first rounder
And then that dud Fanstansia got them another quality pick.
Some clubs smack the free agency.
Clubs put on a massive front they're devastated they are losing players to free agency but behind closed doors celebrating with Joy.
Sydney offered em 2 first rounders the year before for Daniher and they knocked it back. #dudodoro

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sydney offered em 2 first rounders the year before for Daniher and they knocked it back. #dudodoro
Its unbelievable.
On the back of about 15 games in 2018, he went from a delist footballer to 800k 5 year deal player.
Same with Williams at Carlton.
Cheap ass half back, played 1 good game against Collingwood l, went from 420k to 750k overnight.
Fanstansia gets injured putting on his socks, i cannot understand how the AFL handball these compo picks out.
We lose a premiership player, never gets injured, in the best 22 each week and they give us pick 38.
Chol is inconsistent, average at times and not a best 22 player and gets the same result.
Who ever came up with that Formula needs the ass.
Its easy to come up with the final result. The bloke in charge of the decision making needs to grade.
*How many games played in the last 3 years
*How many games to injury
*How many games dropped
*Teams average ladder position.
Coleman Jones
A pick between 25-35

That's the Zip Douglas system

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Flys already kicked a big hole in the lodge down there;

Collingwood appoints a black man in a development role :afro

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
smart move. they need to start showing they aren't a racist club.

I'd say its more than window dressing bob.

Fly understands black fellas disproportionately win more games of footy than any minority does anything on the planet,

so he goes 'I want a black development coach, cause we're gonna start recruiting black fellas'

der.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
collingwood in the dreaded draft death spiral.

RIP 2022-2032

yeah Daicos need to be as good as his dad for them to be any chance of staying out of the wilderness.

even then, they probably aren't

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
so collingwood have now collected 9 draft picks for Daicos - does that mean they need 9 spots available on their list before the draft if things remain as is?

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Good point Frickers. I agree 100% :p
Ah yes, i had posted about the pick swap but then noticed others were quicker to the punch on the draft thread, so dropped into make a quick edit.

I did ponder musing over the marginal fiscal impact of the ergot infestsations of the barley crops in the East sgetland Islands during the late 19th century, but then decided that a brief and prompt '.' might be more appropriate! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Richmond and Collingwood have a agreed on a pick swap.

Collingwood have traded pick 27 to Richmond in exchange for picks 38, 40 and a future 3rd round selection.

Richmond now have picks 7, 15, 26, 27, 28 and 83 this year.

- Michael Gleeson (The Age)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Massive spud who had one good game, shame it was against us. That only shows how hard up they are for forward line options, though.
Extremely massive no-hoper. Can't believe how most articles on him use 75% space referring back to that PF in 2018. Nothing else to highlight from this basketballer.