The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
I hate the pile on to celebrities, even collingwood ones.

we have no idea what degoey's done do we?

zero?
track record ... where there's smoke.. and he's been locked up ...
De Goey is a celebrity at the bottom of his own vodka bottle ..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Gil's Goon: "Hey Gil, we just heard De Goooooooooooey has allegedly been arrested for groping a woman in NY"
Gestapo Gil: "Huh...what?.....any news on Richmond yet?"

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Total clown. Dodged a bullet with the sexual assault charges dropped for reasons not linked to his actual behaviour. Learns zero from it.
If he was a Richmond player I would want him gone. Doesn’t deserve to wear an AFL jumper. Go rehabilitate yourself earning $40k a year and not surrounded by arse kissers telling you how amazing you are every 2 minutes

Reactions: 1 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Lets see if the AFL hammer into him like they did Bolton........ hahahaha. Only joking, its Collingwood so AFL statement will be something like "nothing to see here".

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Lets see if the AFL hammer into him like they did Bolton........ hahahaha. Only joking, its Collingwood so AFL statement will be something like "nothing to see here".

Nah Bolton deserved it - he was protecting a woman (The AFL don't like that)
The AFL will want De Goey off, boys will be boys is the mantra.

Meanwhile their adverts around the ground will still encourage people to do something when they see sexual assault.

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Seen as a blessing in disguise over at Olympic Park. Goes a long way towards solving their salary cap issues.
Could be something in that..... having read David Galbally's thoughts on the matter, they might well give him the flick.
You would imagine Fly will be fuming and quite possibly see this as an opportunity to put his cultural stamp on the joint!

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
And there goes half a million off the next contract.

If he’s still eligible to play

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Happened in another country so is okay.

• Haha

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Could be something in that..... having read David Galbally's thoughts on the matter, they might well give him the flick.
You would imagine Fly will be fuming and quite possibly see this as an opportunity to put his cultural stamp on the joint!
Those comments were particularly interesting. Considering they were coming from a Solicitor with his family having a strong background in criminal law, i would say he all but threw Jordy boy under quite a large bus, on the back of the ‘past indiscretions’ comments. And, that the Club had dealt with them in the past but would air them if necessary if it came to legal action tween Jordy and the Club over contract termination. Goodness me!

Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Dusty nowhere near the wrap sheet of DeGoey. I did like the twitter comment (maybe Titus O) that DeGoey was working on his resume to get a gig as a special comments commentator (or something along those lines).

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Collingwood are lobbing the AFL to wear the Prison Bar jumpers next season