The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Don't the septics have a fairly rampant plea bargaining system??
The legals will get together, there'll be some sort of mea culpa, humblest of apologies followed up by a donation or two and a suspended sentence. Then there'll be the quick departure for home n don't come back any time soon.
If she and her mate are poor then expect an out of court settlement to occur with significant $ in compo being paid.

Fat Ed will get the chequebook out and sort it out.

If they are loaded already then this could go on for some time.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
If she and her mate are poor then expect an out of court settlement to occur with significant $ in compo being paid.

Fat Ed will get the chequebook out and sort it out.

If they are loaded already then this could go on for some time.
The club may not be prepared to get the chequebook out this time around. All the vibe is, he may have been on ‘his last chance’. The pies have come out and said they won’t be covering his legal costs. He is on his own on this by the look of things. There is significant brand damage, a new coach who may not be a fan, potential sponsor uproar, a repeat offender of doing the wrong thing and….some salary cap relief if he is cut loose.

Reckon Jordy is goneski. Bye Jordy. Have to say I won’t miss you.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Feel sorry for the Fly to have to inherit this *smile*. At least he gets a chance to clear the decks and rebuild the team and culture.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The hearld sun wrote he allergy did it but the NYPD say he did do it.
Let me think, who wins this one

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Feel sorry for the Fly to have to inherit this *smile*. At least he gets a chance to clear the decks and rebuild the team and culture.
No i don't
This club is the premier at destroying itself.
It took a bloke like Mathews to turn it around..
I expected McCrea to be assistant coach by 2025

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Report says he grabbed her front and back bum, outside the clothing.
Her male friend stepped in and got punched in the face and kicked.

De Goey pleaded not guilty, but needs to return to court on December 8.

Jail or not, he'll be sued by both parties. $$$

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Fly's first real test as coach.
Needs to make a statement and enforce a Zero Richard Cranium policy

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Just wondering what Caro has had to say about this. She ripped into Dusty over the alleged chop stick incident.

Does she have similar views on JDG or does she simply save such vitriol for Richmond people?

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
The club may not be prepared to get the chequebook out this time around. All the vibe is, he may have been on ‘his last chance’. The pies have come out and said they won’t be covering his legal costs. He is on his own on this by the look of things. There is significant brand damage, a new coach who may not be a fan, potential sponsor uproar, a repeat offender of doing the wrong thing and….some salary cap relief if he is cut loose.

Reckon Jordy is goneski. Bye Jordy. Have to say I won’t miss you.

No chance he is cut. At worst he'll be traded after a 12mth suspension or deregistration. Expect him to go to Sydney on Buddy's coin which would suit his party lifestyle and gets a low profile.

Have a look at Deshaun Watson NFL Quarterback that is currently not playing due to 22 sexual assault charges pending. This will eventually be settled out of court for a truckload of $. Currently on $156 million x4 year contract.

A number of NFL teams still want to trade for him with the asking price x3 1st Rounders + young talent.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Just wondering what Caro has had to say about this. She ripped into Dusty over the alleged chop stick incident.

Does she have similar views on JDG or does she simply save such vitriol for Richmond people?
Nah it hasnt reached Moet in France just yet

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
No chance he is cut. At worst he'll be traded after a 12mth suspension or deregistration. Expect him to go to Sydney on Buddy's coin which would suit his party lifestyle and gets a low profile.

Have a look at Deshaun Watson NFL Quarterback that is currently not playing due to 22 sexual assault charges pending. This will eventually be settled out of court for a truckload of $. Currently on $156 million x4 year contract.

A number of NFL teams still want to trade for him with the asking price x3 1st Rounders + young talent.
When I say gone ski, I say done from Collingwood. Some interesting commentary from Galbally that if the pies tear up his contract, he wouldn’t want to take the legal action path as the Club will air all of his past indiscretions and he wouldn’t want that. My guess, is we may only know the half of it. He is a lawyer. He would be well aware of the implications of what he has been quoted as saying. The pies have also said that he may be done depending what is confirmed with further information coming out. So i feel he is done. He can’t play for anyone else in 2022. He can then hope to get a lifeline from another club next year.

Deshaun is a big deal in the States. DeGoey is a nobody in the StateS. Less than a nobody as he is not even a U.S citizen. He will also have the prior withdrawn charge that may be dragged up in the US case. He wasn’t cleared, the charge was withdrawn. The picture for the US judge on top of his obvious disregard for things like needing a drivers licence will all paint a picture of his character. I also see that if he is found guilty and wins tattslotto by not going to jail and only getting probation, he will however go on a sex offenders register for life.

Time will tell of course, but at the moment, he is in more doo doo than Speed Gordon. Am happy to put the house on him being stuffed on the assault charges. Plenty of witnesses to see what he and his mate did. It’s not like the nightclub had only 4 people in it, DeGoey his mate and the 2 victims. Reckon there were plenty to see the assault at a minimum.

So,so glad it is not one of our boys.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I get that DeGoey got to go to the US under a special exemption due to the work he does for Monster, but what’s the deal with his mate? From what I can tell he’s a tattoo artist, and I think he’s based in Australia. How does he wind up in NY with De Goey?