The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Reckon he might've damaged his chances of ever returning to the USA again.

Training in California the reason for the trip but partying and getting arrested in NYC just about as far from California as he could get in the USA..........

Shame it wasnt in Mexico that would smarten him up real f#%#&$# fast.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Reckon he might've damaged his chances of ever returning to the USA again.

Training in California the reason for the trip but partying and getting arrested in NYC just about as far from California as he could get in the USA..........

Shame it wasnt in Mexico that would smarten him up real f#%#&$# fast.
He may not have made it out of Mexico alive. His passport could be stamped never to be allowed in the US again. #lolnorf may have a nibble if the Pies give him the arse. They’ve got his mate Stephenson after all, and they’re always desperate for a big name.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He may not have made it out of Mexico alive. His passport could be stamped never to be allowed in the US again. #lolnorf may have a nibble if the Pies give him the arse. They’ve got his mate Stephenson after all, and they’re always desperate for a big name.
I wouldn't rule out the Bears Frockers or Port either, Blues and Drugs are a given, and the Kangas definately would have a crack.

If he went to the Gold Coast Suns that would just about be the end of him living there :))

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
What about the mate 'GangstaTatt' with the pre-emptive glassing. Cowardly pos.

• Angry

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If DeGone is deregistered by the AFL like Cousins was, a club would have to lobby the AFL on his behalf. Not sure if that would work these days.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The hearld sun wrote he allergy did it but the NYPD say he did do it.
Let me think, who wins this one
Until there's a legal admission or conviction the media can't go with anything more than allegedly, they have to protect their own arses in case he gets off n recoups his costs from the media for forgetting the allegedly bit.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If DeGone is deregistered by the AFL like Cousins was, a club would have to lobby the AFL on his behalf. Not sure if that would work these days.

youde think if the afl insisted danny and $hai copped 20 grand for defending their woman,

bloke doing the assaulting on the woman then the man, off chops in the big apple,

would be finished?

overrated footballer and, if found guilty, grossly underrated *smile*

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
You can see a possible redemption story mapped out. Sacked. Year off. Plays in the WAFL or SANFL and dominates. Gets drafted in 2 or 3 years and plays a couple of middling to good seasons. But I just can't see it happening.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Haven't heard the Flog Bartlett call for DeGoey to be banned for 12 months by the AFL yet either.
Has K.B. still got a platform to spruik from??
Guessing if you're gunna *smile* up publicly it's best to do it during the off season. All the main footy media are off on sabbatical n all the real noise is about the giddy ups. Quick 24 to 48 hours from the generic media flappers n then it's just buried away under general noise.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
And now no charges re "forcible touching" . Need the on screen white out to be applied to the last few pages. (You can't have an each way bet....US system will give him years / US system will let him make a deal)

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
And now no charges re "forcible touching" . Need the on screen white out to be applied to the last few pages. (You can't have an each way bet....US system will give him years / US system will let him make a deal)
Yeah - fair point

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Charge dropped. Interesting.

Makes me wonder whether the woman decided not to press charges (in return for a settlement) or the cops feel they don't have sufficient evidence to gain a conviction. I'm tipping the former.

Mrs. Quickdraw wants this wanker hung, drawn and quartered but I keep telling her that the U.S. legal system can have some weird outcomes (if you're prepared to pay for a top lawyer and pay enough "go away" money).

I don't know if Collingwood will act but the AFL should seriously consider de-registration. They put Cuz out of the game and he'd never had a positive test. This Knucklehead could do with some time in the naughty corner (if he doesn't get a holiday at Rikers :cool: )

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Charge dropped. Interesting.

Makes me wonder whether the woman decided not to press charges (in return for a settlement) or the cops feel they don't have sufficient evidence to gain a conviction. I'm tipping the former.

Mrs. Quickdraw wants this wanker hung, drawn and quartered but I keep telling her that the U.S. legal system can have some weird outcomes (if you're prepared to pay for a top lawyer and pay enough "go away" money).

I don't know if Collingwood will act but the AFL should seriously consider de-registration. They put Cuz out of the game and he'd never had a positive test. This Knucklehead could do with some time in the naughty corner (if he doesn't get a holiday at Rikers :cool: )
Double down Quick. Good way to go broke.