The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Was this was always going to happen?
Australian sports star faces serious charges in US. Oct 30
By Nov 1 Australian sport star has serious charge of sexusl assault dropped
By Nov 10 Australian sports star charges have been dropped after his lawyers and prosecutors came to out of court agreement.
March 31 2022 kicks 2 goals against Stkilda.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
And now no charges re "forcible touching" . Need the on screen white out to be applied to the last few pages. (You can't have an each way bet....US system will give him years / US system will let him make a deal)
Downgraded to "discrete touching"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Maybe she was just twerking on a crowded dance floor n simply got a bit too close. Nothing more than an accidental bump n then the Goo grabbed her around the waist to save himself from falling as he was a little bit tipsy. Obviously the ladies friend got all mistakenly outraged n aggressive so Goo n his mate were merely protecting themselves from an angry n volatile stranger.
Tragically misunderstood is the Gooey one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Maybe she was just twerking on a crowded dance floor n simply got a bit too close. Nothing more than an accidental bump n then the Goo grabbed her around the waist to save himself from falling as he was a little bit tipsy. Obviously the ladies friend got all mistakenly outraged n aggressive so Goo n his mate were merely protecting themselves from an angry n volatile stranger.
Tragically misunderstood is the Gooey one.
TM you would make for an outstanding lawyer, but you forgot to mention cancel culture & the hardship Jordy faces as a Dusty impersonator.

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
In all seriousness if the AFL gave out premierships for *smile* ups Collingwood would be 1000 in front.
Not convinced like others the little Fly will help change the culture.
Matthews couldn't..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With a bit of luck Fat Ed will return as El Presidente at Maggot Wood and re instate Figgy.

Fly and Leppa can then come home and guide our next generation whilst the Maggots boil in their own Pisss.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I'm gonna predict that De Goey will be back for the pies in round 1. Why?

If they sack him, someone else will take him in the hope he can be fixed. The Pies won't want to lose him for nothing, so they'll try play him into form, then let him walk as a free agent for the compensation.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I know the bloke is running for office. ..... but he comes across as even more Eddie. ....... than bloody Eddie!
His ad in today HS just about sums it up.

His domain name is WWW.JEFFBROWNE.CLUB ..... which screams out that it'll be MY club! He'll be perfect. ..gotta touch of the figjams about him!

Headline to his campaign. ...........COLLINGWILL
(Isn't that what's left went you die?)

• Haha

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
I know the bloke is running for office. ..... but he comes across as even more Eddie. ....... than bloody Eddie!
His ad in today HS just about sums it up.

His domain name is WWW.JEFFBROWNE.CLUB ..... which screams out that it'll be MY club! He'll be perfect. ..gotta touch of the figjams about him!

Headline to his campaign. ...........COLLINGWILL
(Isn't that what's left went you die?)

Assume this buffoonery is a result of taking media advice from his son.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users