The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Gotta love this from Browne in The Australian today:

"It's a huge responsibility. There's 82,000 members and millions of supporters, and I don't think that's rivalled anywhere else in Australia".

You don't think eh Jeff? What a complete and utter doofus.

Reactions: 8 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Gotta love this from Browne in The Australian today:

"It's a huge responsibility. There's 82,000 members and millions of supporters, and I don't think that's rivalled anywhere else in Australia".

You don't think eh Jeff? What a complete and utter doofus.

He can’t see the tigers in the trees.

Its amazing how they and the AFL just can’t see what Richmond brings to the comp - they just ignore us hoping we go away.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Degoey is free. Little McCrae will welcome him back tomorrow..
Like they were ever going to give him the ass. He is there best/only match winner.
Ball slappers

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Degoey is free. Little McCrae will welcome him back tomorrow..
Like they were ever going to give him the ass. He is there best/only match winner.
Ball slappers
Weak as *smile*. The matter has been "resolved" because he agreed a deal with prosecutors. In the US, this is usually to save the cost of running trials and in no way implies he is not guilty of the charges that were waived. Why stand him down in the first place if they were going to reinstate him as soon as a plea deal had been agreed?

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
He still pleaded guilty to a second degree count of harassment. Dunno if that stops him travelling to the States going fwd. He may need that contract extension to help pay his legal costs as he got heavy artillery to represent him, that is, if Collingwood haven’t backflipped and covered his costs. Interesting conditions of returning to the Pies.
1. ‘Acceptance of continuing and further off-field and further co-operation with health professionals providing such support.’ So has he already had some sort of condition on him before that he didn’t follow through with?
2. ‘A commitment to permanent part-time work with the Salvation Army’. I hope the Salvos are happy with this. They might not want him.

Oh……and he is going to change his ways………

Heard that song before…

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
He still pleaded guilty to a second degree count of harassment. Dunno if that stops him travelling to the States going fwd. He may need that contract extension to help pay his legal costs as he got heavy artillery to represent him, that is, if Collingwood haven’t backflipped and covered his costs. Interesting conditions of returning to the Pies.
1. ‘Acceptance of continuing and further off-field and further co-operation with health professionals providing such support.’ So has he already had some sort of condition on him before that he didn’t follow through with?
2. ‘A commitment to permanent part-time work with the Salvation Army’. I hope the Salvos are happy with this. They might not want him.

Oh……and he is going to change his ways………

Heard that song before…
ahh bob , you've done this before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: allowed back in the US ?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Question asked to McRae in the HUN:

“What’s your vision on how you want this team to play?”

McRae: “You can’t help but think my time at Richmond will influence the way we want to play”

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014

McRae: “You can’t help but think my time at Richmond will influence the way we want to play”
Obviously moulding their game around king Chaos

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Looking forward to the Scumwood backflippers' comments on how bad our game is now.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Obviously moulding their game around king Chaos
in the last 2 years we also set up some coast to coast plays that looked rediculously easy
but getting messed around with injury and unsettled line ups I think stopped us from making more of those set plays

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
From the outside, it looks like McRae failed his first big test by not sacking De Goey. Long may Collingwoods culture problems continue.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Anyone notice this? Anyway to find out if it's fake? Tweeted Jul 10, 2012

Gotta hand it to him, wherever he is, he's all in....(which is how it should be.) I remember him finishing off a presentation at Tigerland with words to the effect of. .... "Gee, I absolutely LOVE this club!"

I really like Fly and Leppa too and can only wish them both great health, no success and a stressful experience whilst at the filth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users