The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
oh my god.

I am absolutely shocked. Not surprised, as none of these announcements shock me anymore.
But shocked - and appaled.

*smile* the book, Throw the absolute library at him.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
oh my god.

I am absolutely shocked. Not surprised, as none of these announcements shock me anymore.
But shocked - and appaled.

*smile* the book, Throw the absolute library at him.
Just saw the piece of *smile* on the news..... Apparently he's looking at a suspended sentence!
The *smile* justice system is a rolled gold tu.rd!

Reactions: 1 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just saw the piece of *smile* on the news..... Apparently he's looking at a suspended sentence!
The *smile* justice system is a rolled gold tu.rd!

Yeah its *smile* ridiculous how can someone groom a minor, commit statutory rape and not get a sentence?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Joffa apparently came from an abusive childhood and had periods of homelessness. No excuse for what he has done but its not uncommon for victims of abuse to turn offender.

Its an awful abuse of position and very sad for his victim. But it appears it was a once off event. Would jailing him help the victim?

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Joffa apparently came from an abusive childhood and had periods of homelessness. No excuse for what he has done but its not uncommon for victims of abuse to turn offender.

Its an awful abuse of position and very sad for his victim. But it appears it was a once off event. Would jailing him help the victim?
How do we know it's a once off?
Too far from the court case. However he is a paedophile. Self confessed. A man who's ~30 years older than his victim knows better.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

I’m going with “yes”.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

I would guess yes, otherwise why would the victim have come forward?

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I know and admire many people who have broken chains of abuse. Been abused in childhood and then nurtured others as adults. It’s never perfect but those who do not pass on the abuse they were subject to are the only people I admire.

I guess we all qualify as abuse chain breakers and as those who pass it on every day in minor ways.

Abused children who do not abuse are my heroes. I know many.

Joffa is a just another dog in a chain.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
As are all Collingwood supporters
Not all Collingwood supporters DA.
One of my best friends is a die hard Collingwood supporter.
Misguided, sure, but not a dog in a chain.
He is a very good friend indeed, footy aside.

Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Yep but it’s a black mark. My uncle and cousin pies supporters. Considered leaving the family but have stuck with it.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Keep that to yourself mate.
You could find yourself expelled from here for such an unholy alliance

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Joffa should be just another footy nuffy, he got his profile from McGuire when 9 had the tv rights.
McGuire as was his want as President of the Filth, footy commentator and the host of the footy show would promote the Pies at every opportunity.
McGuire even gave him the gold jacket!!

This is about third hand, but I have previously heard that there were numerous complaints (not sexual) about Joffa from when he was the leader of the cheers squad, no doubt McGuire would have heard about them too.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Picture of Tuddy on the back page of the Hun.
Carrying a bit of a spare tyre round his guts.... suppose that's to be expected :cool: