THE INSIDE STORY OF ANOTHER TIGER FLAG TRIUMPH

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Review of Stronger and Bolder by RoCo. It sounds essential like the first book was.

Ian this belongs below the line in the Dyer Tribe main section :) .

Read Konrad's Yellow & Black twice in the space of a week after winning the 2017 Granny which was a sensational read so will be high tailing it down to the Superstore, (if it is on the shelf), and get the second instalment.

Re RoCo's review he said: "you wonder why every AFL club doesn’t embrace a similar concept".

Collingwood have tried the love then the video, (as they were unable to find a literate Pie fan to produce a book;))

Figgy and Eddie must love seeing Balmey at the Tiger helm smoking his pipe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
These books are like nirvana for us tradgics. We get to live our two premierships over and over again. Can't wait to get a copy.

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
Review of Stronger and Bolder by RoCo. It sounds essential like the first book was.

Thanks for the link - never been to footyology before
RC’s review is a ripper and the story of Dimmas pre-GF talk is a ripper too.
Can’t wait for my pre-ordered book to arrive in the mail

Reactions: 1 users

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015
Bit of a saver here after all the coin spent at the club post GF. ... $21 delivered
Think price is only good til later today.

Reactions: 1 user

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006

konrad on SEN

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Bit of a saver here after all the coin spent at the club post GF. ... $21 delivered
Think price is only good til later today.

And ordered, thanks for that.

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Chapter 3, "100 percent Committed", all about Tom Lynch, what a read, the magnitude of us getting him was huge with his best football yet to come :clap2 no small part was JR8 in his final decision.

Reactions: 5 users

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Anyone read the article on the Richmond site and passage from the new book? I am so inspired by the half time address in the prelim I can’t wipe the grin off my face. Can I get prouder? Yes.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Interesting that Richmond is not hiding what they do.
It's not really possible to hide, and why would we want to anyway? There's media cockroaches crawling all over anything to do with AFL footy. There's players and coaches swap clubs every year so secret details would soon get out into the public arena.
Bloody 100% happy about the way our club is run at the moment, it's all about trusting, sharing n caring, open and honest respect right from the Board n CEO down to the water boys n chewy carrier ( there aint no boot studders any more, maybe boot polisher I guess ). There isn't really any fancy secret, it's simply that we're doing it extremely well. The rest can copy n follow as much as they like.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Interesting that Richmond is not hiding what they do.
Konrad this morning said the footy dept did remove some stuff from his book, purely around the tactical stuff.

Reactions: 2 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bali/Jakarta