The Lesser Round 11 Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Lesser Round 11 Games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Disappointing there's no crowd but this Throwdogs v Dudbourne game should be entertaining. My wallet says the Throwdogs cover the line. Don't drop this one Throwdogs !

Interested to see how Riley Garcia goes on debut.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Disappointing there's no crowd but this Throwdogs v Dudbourne game should be entertaining. My wallet says the Throwdogs cover the line. Don't drop this one Throwdogs !

The over/under line for total throws is only 31.5. I'm thinking over.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Back to no crowds - it’s like 2020 all over again and it will be strange watching again on tv. Will channel 7 go for the crowd noise overlay or will we be able to hear the players fart.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The over/under line for total throws is only 31.5. I'm thinking over.
As an extension of that, I've asked Sportsbet why there isn't a + or - 10 free kick differential market offered on all Richmond games.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
As an extension of that, I've asked Sportsbet why there isn't a + or - 10 free kick differential offered on Richmond games.
Unbackable. It'd be like framing a market for the number of goalposts.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Demons are used to playing in front of next to no crowds coming to this time of the year so they might feel comfortable without the noise.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Unbackable. It'd be like framing a market for the number of goalposts.
Yeah but we (on PRE) know when the -10 reamings are coming as opposed to moderate pastings we get e.g -6 to -8. I'm not sure they (and others) are as in tune as we all are.

We could all clean up.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
My problem with this game tonight is that I want the Deez to get their arse handed to them.

But I also want them in the top 4 even top 2 as well as the Cats and Dogs as it will mean more likelihood of home Semi or Prelim finals for the RFC should we miss the 4 and need to go the long way around again.

Last edited:
  • Wow

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
My problem with this game tonight is that I want the Deez to get their arse handed to them.

But I also want them in the top 4 even top 2 as well as the Cats and Dogs as it will mean more likelihood of home Semi or Prelim finals for the RFC should we miss the 8 and need to go the long way around again.
If we miss the 8 Craig it's a very, very, very long way round. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Garry Lyon: "We'll be back at half-time to preview the first half...Kozi Pickett sits and stands..." (he was just standing)

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Bullducks = pretenders. Do not like it hot and no talls.

Fritsch is German for duck out the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users