The Lesser Round 11 Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Lesser Round 11 Games.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Bad news, Essendon are the way back.

And Trent Bianco looked like he played 50 games already. Had so much time in game one.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Bad news, Essendon are the way back.

And Trent Bianco looked like he played 50 games already. Had so much time in game one.
Yes, looks like a free ride into finals from here for the Bombers. Their 4 double-ups are teams currently in 11th, 14th, 16th, 18th position on the ladder. On the flip side they havent yet played 3 of top 4 or the mighty Tigers.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Agree. Channel 7 coverage unwatchable other than Hamish interviewing the little leaguers, he’s a natural with kids.
I feel sorry for you, i haven't watched a channel 7 game in over 10 years.
Ling does my head in.
Darcy is a flogger and Richo is impossible to listen to.
Now they have hodge and Watson as special comments i rather watch A league.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Hell - Essendrugs must have been over the moon to only lose the free kick count in WA by only 1. That is pretty much unprecidented isnt it???

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yep he's ingeniously crafting the Hawks better Draft Picks.
And then giving them away for shitcart like Wingard and Patton.

We just need to look at the Hawks for an example of what not to do after a sustained period of success.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Essendon on the verge of a huge win here.
Great win for the Bombers. No matter the Eagles’ frailties they are always hard to beat in Perth; as we have found over the years.

It pains me to say it as I can’t stand them but the Bombers are a much better side than anyone thought. Don’t think they will play finals as they will still show inconsistency and lose games they should win. But they will give teams a lot of trouble; if we are off when we play them next week we’ll be in strife.

Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
We just need to look at the Hawks for an example of what not to do after a sustained period of success.

Reckon they started drinking their own bathwater personally.

Have made a heap of risky list moves since then and virtually none have paid off.

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Hell - Essendrugs must have been over the moon to only lose the free kick count in WA by only 1. That is pretty much unprecidented isnt it???

What isn't unprecedented is the media response to the result.

Yeah, I reckon it was a great win, but Jordan Lewis now telling Merrett he will regret leaving the Bombers if he does cause they are likely to scoot up the ladder from here is just par for the course.

Why can't the footy industry employ real journalists with half a brain..

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
If we're any good we win regardless. About time we ran into some form.
Yep our form has been pretty ordinary most of this year. We’ve only played one really good game in full; the Saints. Good second halves against the Dogs and Giants. The rest of our play has been patchy at best and some of it outright poor. We’ve been thumped by 4 teams in the top half of the ladder.

A lot of it has been personnel based but quite frankly the time for excuses is up. We’ve got some guns back this week and we need to make a statement with a big win against a reasonable but bottom half team. We need to get moving or this season will slip away from us.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Reckon they started drinking their own bathwater personally.

Have made a heap of risky list moves since then and virtually none have paid off.
At least we benefited from their generosity trading for Vickery