The Murdoch Media | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdoch Media

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How’s that *** Susie O’Brien and Rita Panahi. Their “opinion pieces” consistent of nothing more than whinging about Dan Andrews. It’s the only “opinion” they have on ANYTHING, day in and day out.

Yesterday O’Brien was complaining about wanting her old “normal” back and will blame Daniel Andrews if she doesn’t get it ! Ffs….what “normal” you dh? The whole world will change from here on in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I'm really surprised there hasn't been a thread on the Brittany Higgins/Bruce Lehrmann saga. Maybe there was and it has been deleted because we had to be careful what you said during the original criminal trial?

Probably no point starting a new thread now as the defamation trial comes to a climax. So, I thought I would post in this thread due to the Janet Albrechtsen links in the original trial.

But anyway, it looks like Taylor Auerbach has found a conscience and will testify tomorrow and allegedly claim Lehrmann committed perjury.

After all this time, it finally looks like Lehrmann’s goose is cooked. Finally.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm really surprised there hasn't been a thread on the Brittany Higgins/Bruce Lehrmann saga. Maybe there was and it has been deleted because we had to be careful what you said during the original criminal trial?

Probably no point starting a new thread now as the defamation trial comes to a climax. So, I thought I would post in this thread due to the Janet Albrechtsen links in the original trial.

But anyway, it looks like Taylor Auerbach has found a conscience and will testify tomorrow and allegedly claim Lehrmann committed perjury.

Think he still has that other issue in Queensland pending too🙄

Maybe we need another thread called The Stokes Media!
If this turns to shìt for Lehrmann and his Stokes funded legal team, as it may well do now, that'll be 0-2 for Stokes after the Roberts-Smith disaster!

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

And leaked confidential documents to 7 as well as some other things:

• Wow

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The Murdoch media are going after the new Governor General today.
Personally I couldn’t care less who the GG is and i know very little about Sam Mostyn but evidently she is a representative of the “woke left”.
The last GG to be attacked in this way was Quentin Bryce, our last female GG.
Is there a pattern here ?

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
P
I'm really surprised there hasn't been a thread on the Brittany Higgins/Bruce Lehrmann saga.
Pretty sure there was one at some stage. But, yeah, can't find it.

Yeah nah. Auerbach left Stokes and now working for the Libs. He made some comment about organising Thai massages for him and Lehmann, paid in cash so it wouldn't be seen on the books. Lehmann came out and said it's not true. Auerbach is now threatening to sue Lehmann. Only then, suddenly, did Auerbach "find a conscience" and decide to tell all about what he knows.

Love watching News and Nine Ltd sit and commentate from the sidelines, letting Stokes go down with Lehman

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Maybe we need another thread called The Stokes Media!
If this turns to shìt for Lehrmann and his Stokes funded legal team, as it may well do now, that'll be 0-2 for Stokes after the Roberts-Smith disaster!
Just because I have bugger all knowledge of who owns what.
Is Stokes meedjia somehow a part of the Murdoch meedjia conglomerate, or are we just putting *smile* on Stokes media under the banner thread of Murdoch meedjia because it'll somehow make the Murdoch meedjia appear worse than some people already insist it is?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah, between Lehrmann, Roberts-Smith and the rumours Stokes was also behind Christian Porter's legal challenges, you've got to wonder how someone with a track record of backing outright losers got to where he is,

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Lehrmann is even more of an own goal than Roberts-Smith. Its quite unbelievable that he went ahead with it.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Lehrmann is even more of an own goal than Roberts-Smith. Its quite unbelievable that he went ahead with it.
Enjoyed the judges comment, that Bwooce had escaped the lions den when his rape trial collapsed, but then he went back to collect his hat. Not surprised that the judge thought neither him nor her were providing very reliable testimony.

Reactions: 2 users