The other games R21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The other games R21

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I have set every alarm in the house so I don't miss the Footy Show Sunday. Guarantee he will say his usual "I call it as I see it at the time" he trots out every time his prognostications turn to dust.

Lloydy ha ha ha ha ha

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
There has been some genuinely shitful footy this weekend so far.

Tigers better be bringing the intent tomorrow we need to capitalise our posiiton.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Chris Scott walks around like hes some sort of Big shot.

@#$^%@#^%@ Wanker god i hope we get them in the Q/F if we get there and beat them at the G in their home final again !!!

Send em off to Brisbane or Perth to stay alive......................

Smarmy prick he is.

He looked really pissed off, what's wrong with this guy? They just convincingly won, kept the opposition to their lowest ever score. I can really see him being too serious and repeating Adelaide's 2017 debacle, or even worse.

DS

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
If Ellis leaves we should target Bayley Fritsch. Very talented kid.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Rule changes working a treat for close high scoring games...........................................

At this point two sides in nearly 8 quarters of football combined havnt scored 50 points between them.

The rule changes have made scoring harder.
Collingwood won by 17 points,
If you couldn’t see the scores during the game, you would think they were up by 70.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Was Shaw sucking down the milk bottles tonight?
Unleash the GeshShaw

• Haha

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I won't bag the bombers too much.... just a gentle ribbing to mates... i still recall what the saints did to us in '17