The other games R21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The other games R21

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
How did Derwayne go with Essendon? Was he still blowing smoke up their asses about how “the other top 8 sides will be fearing them” or “they’re most explosive side in the AFL”?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How did Derwayne go with Essendon? Was he still blowing smoke up their asses about how “the other top 8 sides will be fearing them” or “they’re most explosive side in the AFL”?
Nuh...he just left Essendona in bed on her own and jumped into the WB one....

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion

Lloyd said coach John Worsfold would come under pressure to keep his job if the Bombers failed to qualify for the finals.

"They have been decimated by injuries but still, it can’t be about [injuries], your system still has to stand up ... if they don’t play finals, obviously the heat will come straight back on again," Lloyd said.

Would you say that Worsfold is a liability, Matthew?

• Haha

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
As far as I can make out, Crowbots strictly adhering to the No1 rule of playing WC - DO NOT kick near McGv

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
WC players continually have a whinge to the umpire.
They speak more to the umpires then there team mates
Go crows...i feel sick saying that

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
WC playing 4 tall fwds - Hickey, Darling, Allen, Kennedy. Big threat for our small backs next week.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
WC playing 4 tall fwds - Hickey, Darling, Allen, Kennedy. Big threat for our small backs next week.

That works well in pristine conditions
Not when it's pissing down rain and winds that are at -3'
Bring them to the G.
Lets see if Rioli is chewing his gum next week. Fken hero

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

That works well in pristine conditions
Not when it's pissing down rain and winds that are at -3'
Bring them to the G.
Lets see if Rioli is chewing his gum next week. Fken hero

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Brisbane could realistically beat Geelong next week and go top of the ladder with 1 round to go,

Who would have picked that at the start of the year ?