The other games - The Semi Finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The other games - The Semi Finals

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cats easy win tonight. Willie's knocked his team off balance.

Get ready for Pricky.....again.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'm so torn. Want the Cats to win for our chances but on the other hand hate the Cats.

Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
WC right off tucker. Kennedy loooks a shadow of former self. Riolis creativity badly missed. And that was the very very best Geelong can play. Their other gear is reverse.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Geelong are still porridge.

WC are just really, really bad tonight. Well off. Rioli has rocked them.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Looking like wet Toast tonight. We need them to work the Cats harder than this. Still hoping the cats have put everything in to this game!

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I'm so torn. Want the Cats to win for our chances but on the other hand hate the Cats.
That’s a very reasonable and level headed attitude. Entirely understandable.
Now just hope for an Eagles comeback that falls defying close.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looks like a small crowd, pathetic really.

Geelong are looking good, but clearly a question mark over West Coast, I think they're off tonight and Geelong are not facing the sort of pressure you expect in a final.

Normally difficult to write off West Coast but they are not looking like it at the moment.

Geelong certainly trying to move it a lot faster and you have to wonder why they ever do anything else.

Geez that blocking rule is crap, free kick to Ryan paid against a Geelong player for standing there doing nothing, what was the Geelong player supposed to do, contest the mark against a team mate?

DS

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Cats easy win tonight. Willie's knocked his team off balance.

Get ready for Pricky.....again.
Everything they try works out. Everything Eagles do turns to *smile*. One of those games.

Salty will be on his soapbox again wanting the game at Kardinia Park.

“But we finished on top! Waa waa waaaaaahhhh!”

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
This is a pretty poor game. Hope the cats hang on. They are terrible