The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
So true. The late 90's era of Rove on a Tuesday at 9.30 and Wednesay nite with the Panel, then the Footy Show Thursday was the last time we had anything of quality.
Yep. I know a lot of people got sick of The Footy Show (and Sam) but it was all live stuff and fun to watch, especially when they invited some players/coaches on. Don Lane Show, Bert's after Don's was axed, Dazza had a show once a week during Don's time, The Late Show in early 90s, Comedy Company and even Paul McDermott's Sideshow about 15 years ago. Anyway, as this is the RIP thread, might as well say RIP Australian Entertainment Shows.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The ABC picked up a bit of the slack but that was more game show than light entertainment stuff.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Kirstie Alley. She was great. Preferred Sam’s original girlfriend Diane (Shelley Long) but Kirstie as Rebecca was good also.

Cheers. What a great show. Great characters.

Reactions: 3 users