The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Glass cracks in a freezer when trying to get a frosty chill. Portability. Stacking. What an amateur…wake up to yourself.
My stubbies have been doing well at 2deg in the old Kelvinator in the garage. :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
My stubbies have been doing well at 2deg in the old Kelvinator in the garage. :mhihi
In all seriousness, alum cans conduct coldness quicker because it’s thinner than the thick glass that’s required for a stubbie. But most importantly, glass let’s light in which over time ferments the beer and thus, alum has a better expiry rate. That’s why most stubbies are dark brown or green. Also alum cans have a better freshness rate because it’s sealed tighter than a glass and screw top can achieve.

Regardless, stubby or can, how good is beer !!!

1632475725016.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
In all seriousness, alum cans conduct coldness quicker because it’s thinner than the thick glass that’s required for a stubbie. But most importantly, glass let’s light in which over time ferments the beer and thus, alum has a better expiry rate. That’s why most stubbies are dark brown or green. Also alum cans have a better freshness rate because it’s sealed tighter than a glass and screw top can achieve.

Regardless, stubby or can, how good is beer !!!

View attachment 13653
Very good. Must be a habit from the old man who only drank from bottles.....anyway here's the thirst...oops...first for tonight. Haven't had an MB for sometime.

1632479410334.png

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Always remember Rex Hunt going to Al Mantello for around the grounds scores on 3AW.

I think that was Alan Martello Scoop played for the Hawks & the Tigers. Albert Mantello was on Norths board etc. I don't think he was on the radio.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I think that was Alan Martello Scoop played for the Hawks & the Tigers. Albert Mantello was on Norths board etc. I don't think he was on the radio.
You are bloody right, didn’t know they were seperate people.