The Teddy Bears | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Teddy Bears

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The little lions got over a geelong side that is crawling to the finishing line in 28' degress & perfect conditions.

Next Sunday they will learn there is a difference in playing a weak/plastic top 4 side to a side that will go close in winning its 2nd flag in 3 years.

I believe we have a grouo that is hungry and know each others game inside out.
The lions will cop a slapping next sunday that will shake them up so badly they will make quick exit in September.

Keep punching tiggies....

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
The little lions got over a geelong side that is crawling to the finishing line in 28' degress & perfect conditions.

Next Sunday they will learn there is a difference in playing a weak/plastic top 4 side to a side that will go close in winning its 2nd flag in 3 years.

I believe we have a grouo that is hungry and know each others game inside out.
The lions will cop a slapping next sunday that will shake them up so badly they will make quick exit in September.

Keep punching tiggies....
Lions played therir GF against the cats on Satdee, what an over reation to their lucky victory

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I thought Brissy were gone, they managed to pull it back against Geelong who have shown all year that they are a contender. I doubt we take Brisbane lightly, they are genuinely good. Good enough to beat us on the MCG? We'll see but I am optimistic.

DS

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
I hope today's big game against the Eagles has not taken all our players mental strength and we come out a bit flat against the Lions. IMO that is the only thing that can beat us.

Today's game in comparison to the Lions/Cats game was chalk and cheese. Ours was final standard hard at it inside footy, the other game was fast open footy which has been found wanting in past September's.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I hope today's big game against the Eagles has not taken all our players mental strength and we come out a bit flat against the Lions. IMO that is the only thing that can beat us.

Today's game in comparison to the Lions/Cats game was chalk and cheese. Ours was final standard hard at it inside footy, the other game was fast open footy which has been found wanting in past September's.

I understand your concerns but stop your worrying, '67
The Tigers are priming themselves.
It's onwards and upwards from here.

Reactions: 1 user