The unvacced | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The unvacced

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hi Ruby,

I'm sorry that you feel this way,

Welcome to the new world where people who don't like other opinions feel it's their right to debase or question there motives....... I'm sorry that you feel entitled to attack me on religous (I'm atheist) or uneducated (I would suggest this is not the case) grounds!

I have in front of me my vaccination history:

TBH I'm not going to type it out (dates/occurences) because it would take a long time with my two finger skills:

Cholera
yellow fever
Sabin
Engerix B
Havrix A
Typhoid
Varicella
Fluvax
ADT - Dyptheria
Tuberculin

TBH it cracks me up (and makes me sad) that the Govt/Media (and fools like yourself) believe this is an issue re anti vax

I've never been an anti vaxxer - and my children are regularly vaccinated against seasonal flu.

What's important is to understand how silly people are (with negligible co-morbitities) that still fail to understand that they've been hoodwinked! by Govt and mainstream media into getting a vaccination that ultimately is being shown to be the farce it is,

It's going to be your challenge to eventually recognise what side of history you are (and sadly see how you were misled)

TBH I can't reveal my source (not spelt sauce!!!). But ask yourself why every Govt in Australia still suppresses the actual scientific data????

Do you not start asking questions when Premier Dan says everyone must have the third vaccine - when the VIC CHO admits under Senate oath that they never provided this advice to the Premier????

Do you actually understand what the risk of COVID is to children? Especially when balanced against the risk of vaccination?

I'm not going to do your research for you..................

I have worked amid COVID bureaucracy for 2 years and it's shameful

The whisteblowers are coming....................

The big question is ...................... are you ready?

Yes! It will all come out eventually.

PS - I was only using Hunter as an example of how MSM will suppress a story (until it eventually comes out in Inquiry and/or blatant exposure - eg they can't cover it up any longer)

Wow, what a lot of drivel.

Send links to credible information if you really reckon any of this is true.

While you're at it - explain why unvaccinated people are in hospital at much higher rates than vaccinated people.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Wow, what a lot of drivel.

Send links to credible information if you really reckon any of this is true.

While you're at it - explain why unvaccinated people are in hospital at much higher rates than vaccinated people.

DS

it's all explained already DSSS.

TBH I can't reveal my source (not spelt sauce!!!). But ask yourself why every Govt in Australia still suppresses the actual scientific data????

Combination of "Secret Sauce" and "Government hiding the truth" is strong enough to combat any science back data counter point you to make. And if you don't believe it, do your own research.

I'm just a bity surprised there was no "FACT!"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Some classic antivaxxer tropes there, it's a virtual hit parade SIr. Amazing parody/summary, not sure which.

1. you are oppressing me by opposing my non-scientific views
2. I've been vaxxed but i don't like this vax for reasons I can't really explain
3. I have a secret source - all will soon be revealed - HELLO QANON
4. You didn't ask the right wacky questions - why don't you
5. DO YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND
6. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
7. "I worked in a nuclear powerplant, so don't tell me how to dispose of nuclear waste"
8. THE WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE COMING - oh hi Qanon
9. ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREAT RESET - oh hi Kew-anon
10. It will all come out eventually - Qanon
11. The HUNTER BIDEN laptop story was SUPRESSED except in all the trashy MSM sites and platforms where it was all over the joint ahead of Trump's loss in the latest Pres. election. Still amounted to nothing.
Yeah almost one with the lot. Missing 'I was talking to a guy down at the newsagent at my local shopping centre the other day and he was telling about his daughter who is in ICU after a bad reaction to the vax, she may not make it'.

I know it gets said a lot, its self evident, but I believe the role of social media is massive. Its as if it exacerbates a pre-existing mental weakness. Yesterday there was a story in Fairfax on the Neil Young/ Joni Mitchell boycott of spotify over Joe Rogan. The comments were 7 or 8:1 in favour of anti-vaxxers, and very angry, bitter tone. Thats against a proportion of around 10% vax hesitancy and 3 or 4% rabid fruitcake anti vax (within that 10%) in the general pop.

As part of their rhetoric they use the classic right wing term 'silent majority'. By any rational measure, it is an extremely vocal, loud minority.

Social media is weakening society. I'm not sure the pros outweigh the cons, we can't stop it, but there has to be a way, one day, to stop misinfo.

Reactions: 4 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
there are a lot of people in our society that think the governments have all the data at their finger tips
and in the current environment they'll be thinking peoples medical records and their current vaccination status

vaccination records for all people are held on the Australian Immunisation Register - it is a Federal Government owned and maintained IT system

peoples medical data from hospital stays and proceedures are held within State Gov IT systems

and there is no direct access either way

and thats why they haven't been able to say in the media 53% of people with Diabetes haven't been vaccinacted ,etc etc

the reason behind that is the legislation that setup the Immunisation Register , its quite strict on who can see the data and for what purposes and thats to protect our privacy

Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
@tigertime2 still waiting for you to explain why the Aussie government deported Novax before the RT permit was cancelled even though it was in retaliation for the same cancellation.
The court ruled he was a potential threat to Australian Society. that's why he was deported everything else is supposition.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The court ruled he was a potential threat to Australian Society. that's why he was deported everything else is supposition.

No dude. He was deported before Serbia cancelled Rio Tinto's permits to operate.

That happened. It's fact. Your conspiracy theory is shot. It's bunk, no matter how much you try to obfuscate.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
No dude. He was deported before Serbia cancelled Rio Tinto's permits to operate.

That happened. It's fact. Your conspiracy theory is shot. It's bunk, no matter how much you try to obfuscate.
They made the decision public after he was deported. You really think they decided to cancel Rio Tinto's permits in one week? well I suppose you or I were not involved in those meetings of the Serbian Government.
One thing is 100% certain there was political pressure building within Serbia to cancel Rio Tinto's license well before the Australian Open.
That is FACT.
But hey you believe whatever narrative that suits you.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
They made the decision public after he was deported. You really think they decided to cancel Rio Tinto's permits in one week? well I suppose you or I were not involved in those meetings of the Serbian Government.
One thing is 100% certain there was political pressure building within Serbia to cancel Rio Tinto's license well before the Australian Open.
That is FACT.
FACT has been called. Debate is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
That is FACT.

Yeah of course there was pressure inside Serbia. Your problem is that you claimed the Australian government deported Djokovic because the permits were cancelled. But they deported him before they were cancelled. Unless of course Serbia contacted Alex Hawke and said "friendly heads up, we are going to kick Rio Tinto out so if you want to deport Novax and get revenge on us that way, be our guest". Totally bizarre logic.

There was a conspiracy to deport Novax but it was all about Australia's domestic political audience, not Serbia's.