The unvacced | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The unvacced

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Novax still no vax. Paranoid with every little thing that goes in his body including amount of water.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
lets not get vaccinated :rolleyes: but its ok to take in the artificial food colours, flavours, additives , preservatives, flavour enhancers, genetically modified food and so on. Geesh, like we dont put stuff into our bodies we have no idea of long term effects anyway !!

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Can the AFL grow some balls?
Apprantly The kid from north, Anderson's deadline to get vacced was on Monday and Darling was the same.
What's the AFL waiting for?
If it was good enough for 94% of the population it's good enough for these 2.

Reactions: 3 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
I get that I don't have to read it, but does this the vaccination diatribe have to get a guernsey on the main board again?

It's a waste of pixels at this point.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I don’t think the league has to do anything. If people want to die on this hill so be it, regardless it they’re footy players.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I don’t agree with anything being mandated period.

Nothing being mandated, it is just that you are restricted in what you can do if unvaccinated. Your choice - get vaccinated or get delisted.

Bit like free labour really - work, or starve, your choice.

DS

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
my mate, still unvaxxed.
his choice.

had to be let go from woolworths a few weeks ago.

taken off to country nsw with partner and child.

getting support off family.

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
All teachers pushed to be triple vaxxed last 12 months or lose job.
95% did.

Now they don't have to be.

*smile* ridiculous.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Strangely, now that we have a spike in Covid, the Gestapo lifts all mandates for the non-vaxxed to play.