The unvacced | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The unvacced

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’m sure WC can ask the US courts to resolve.

ba GIF

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Darling has posted on his twitter account.
He is going through a 'personal matter'
No mention of not getting vacced

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Apparently the aptly named NOVAvaX will be approved by the TGA shortly. Being designed on more familiar vaccine techniques it's expected to be more desirable for those antivaxxers that don't trust mrna. I've heard a couple players will be reconsidering based on this news.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Apparently the aptly named NOVAvaX will be approved by the TGA shortly. Being designed on more familiar vaccine techniques it's expected to be more desirable for those antivaxxers that don't trust mrna. I've heard a couple players will be reconsidering based on this news.
Up until now, ‘I’m waiting for Novavax’ has been seen as code for ‘I don’t want to get vaccinated’. Guess we’ll find out if that’s true now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Ordered some modular staff accommodation for the aboriginal corp me and my partner work for and the builder tells us today after taking the money and building the product that he can’t Install it on the remote community as he is not vaxxed.

Meanwhile my friends neighbour who has diabetes and a heart transplant recipient and works in child care had a parent drop off her knowingly Covid infected child and is now sick.

I will always support freedom of choice, in fact I would consider myself very tolerant of other peoples choices but the level of selfishness astounds me. As someone with a compromised immune system, each one of these people is an insult.

• Angry
Reactions: 21 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Novax, vaxxed, unvaxxed…what the f”ck has that got to do with our tigers? This was the only place where you can get away from all that crap.
The thread was about unvaxxed players and belongs in the footy section. But you're right the commentary on vaxes towards the end should probably move to general talk.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
I am vaxed and have not been well since getting the vaccine. Travelled to Europe - Germany then Poland and Ukraine. Its a big joke over there what Australia is doing. I was on packed planes, crowed places did not catch covid. I came back to the airport in Melbourne.....only one person spoke to me and that was a customs lady who asked if I had anything to declare. If this is the worst Pandemic ever, the Government is not taking any precautions at the point of entry into the country. 1000 people would have entered while I was at the airport.

I had a huge distain for Djokervic now after his pathetic treatment at the hands of the Australian Government I have great admiration for him. It was a political stunt by Morrison as Novak is unpopular. He got deported not because he was unvaccinated but because he was seen as a risk to incite antivax sentiment WTF. what has happened to our country.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Novax, vaxxed, unvaxxed…what the f”ck has that got to do with our tigers? This was the only place where you can get away from all that crap.
Just ignore the thread. It’s title should be enough to let you know what will be discussed. Feel free to put me on ignore too.

Reactions: 5 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
No matter your opinion on the decision the continuing closure of the WA borders likely puts the AFL season in early trouble.
It will again force the travel bubbles around the visiting teams to Perth or even will result in the Weagles and the Dockers relocating like the scorchers have done.
The season is only 9 weeks away.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No matter your opinion on the decision the continuing closure of the WA borders likely puts the AFL season in early trouble.
It will again force the travel bubbles around the visiting teams to Perth or even will result in the Weagles and the Dockers relocating like the scorchers have done.
The season is only 9 weeks away.
9weeks, gives the Wesnalian teams plenty of time to move house n rejoin the rest of the country. If that's too hard for them they can apply to join the WAFL.
No need at all for Gilligan n his mates to keep bending over for McGowan's pleasure like they did for the Grand Final show.
McGowan n Wesnalia want to keep playing separate countries then so be it, they can hide away n play by themselves.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users